Most beat up elite fighters?

I was going to say Mark Hunt, but you did specify elite.

cain-bigfoot-ko.gif

BlandWanIcterinewarbler.gif

Frank%2BMir%2BDestroys%2BAntonio%2BSilva%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B61.gif

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BDestroys%2BAntonio%2BBigfoot%2BSilva%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

No Cain vs BF 1? That shit was brutal!

Condit eats bombs in just about every fight he's in, but he's just as normal and coherent as he was a decade ago in his Pancrase interviews.

Roy Nelson has taken so much punishment and he's still very coherent.

Frankie Edgar has taken insane amounts of damage and yet he's still sticking around the top five of whatever division he fights in.

lol @ people listing Nog or Wand in this lol, you guys missed the part "and still been able to prevent their brains/bodies from becoming punched-up piles of whipped fish?"

Shogun and Fedor get my votes

I dont know if we can call them "elite" and I believe not but guys like Aleksander Otsuka, Daijiro Matsui were taking savage beatings on a regular basis in Pride's days

What he said, except Nog fought WAAAY longer than he should have. TS is a moron for listing lighter weight classes where the fighters are too weak to do real damage. The only dangerous guy Faber fought was Edgar, and some leg damage from Aldo. This does not compare with heavier weight classes in any shape or form. Not even lightweight.

So if a lightweight or lighter athlete gets concussed, s/he doesn't suffer real damage? What are you basing this on?

The boys from Chute Boxe/Kings kills themselves in the gym and in the cage, so it's them

I dont know if you can consider him elite.. but Bigfoot was KOed 8 times in his career.. 5 of them in less than 3 years. That is brutal.

What he said, except Nog fought WAAAY longer than he should have. TS is a moron for listing lighter weight classes where the fighters are too weak to do real damage. The only dangerous guy Faber fought was Edgar, and some leg damage from Aldo. This does not compare with heavier weight classes in any shape or form. Not even lightweight.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
You're stupid, and you said nothing in Faber's defense. He isn't elite and he is too small to take any real danger from the other manlets. You are prolly a manlet yourself.
So if a lightweight or lighter athlete gets concussed, s/he doesn't suffer real damage? What are you basing this on?
Hey dumbass. Force is mass times acceleration. You fucking numbnuts you wanna compare Demetrius punches to Mark Hunt KOs. GTFO if you have oatmeal for brains and have no intelligent arguments.

Anyone that's been fighting for 10+ years.

lol @ people listing Nog or Wand in this lol, you guys missed the part "and still been able to prevent their brains/bodies from becoming punched-up piles of whipped fish?"

Shogun and Fedor get my votes

Haha yeah I kinda overlooked that part. I'll give it to the Reem.

Back