Most "Beastly" Human Being Ever Known?

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by systema, Aug 19, 2015.

1. systema

systema Purple Belt

There is a lot of discussion and comparison of incredibly strong and powerful people compared to smaller but significantly more skilled martial artists and fighters. This is a relevant conversation, I believe, because what would happen if 140 lb Demetrius Johnson (his walk-around weight) were to be involved in a MMA match with a athletic, 6 foot 6, 400 + lb Olympic weightlifter? Many of us even knowledgeable fans would conceed that Demetrius may lose badly. So this idea prompts me to ask: who is the largest, strongest, most agile, and fastest athlete ever known? Could there exist a man so incredibly gifted genetically that he could provide even the most decorated of MMA heavyweight fighters with a dangerous challenge even while being untrained in martial arts?

2. Sharkey

Sharkey Who finishes 3rd?

Wulfgar maybe?

- stands 6'10, weighs apx 350 lbs, and has msucles on top of muscles on top of muscles
    - is considered way stronger than humanly possibly
    - while being huge he still has well above average speed and agility along with an uncanny ability to dodge his opponents attacks
    - He's as tough as they come (he was thought dead for sure on at least two occasions and yet still survived)
    - His above average intelligence means that he's just not a big brute, and he is still fairly wise
    - no MMA experience, but his fighting overall experience dwarfs (oh?) any MMA fighter ever
    - look out if you piss him off because his fighting ability only increases when doing so
    - etc., etc

Be my pick in a fantasy fight against any MMA fighter ever. Past or present. Actually I'd pick him against any 5 MMA fighters ever at the same time.

3. SuperLuigi

SuperLuigi Black Belt

Medved and Karelin come to mind.

4. Magooglie

Magooglie Steel Belt

UberTS

[​IMG]

But seriously, probably Karelin

5. kashmir

kashmir #1 bullshit belt

St Lawrence of Rome

6. Emanuele