Most badass-looking military uniform

mexican%20army%20special%20forces-01.jpg

Mexican special forces

lol@ equipping all of them with Barretts. Idiots.

Lots of eyepopping stuff. The GOATs are still SS uniforms and the Teutonic knights.

TeutonicKnight2.jpg

Teutonic%2BKnight-1.jpg

Probably the last thing I'd wanna face on a contemporary battlefield across the ages.

Lots of eyepopping stuff. The GOATs are still SS uniforms and the Teutonic knights.

TeutonicKnight2.jpg

Teutonic%2BKnight-1.jpg

Probably the last thing I'd wanna face on a contemporary battlefield across the ages.

I'm no expert on these things but I cannot fathom how anyone could wear those helmets in battle. Those horn-things would get caught by a sword/spear and unbalance the knight. Probably just a ceremonial helmet.

"I don't want money and I don't want medals. What I want is for you to stand there in that *********y white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.":icon_lol:

I was just scouring youtube for that clip.

Canada's Lumberjack Commando's
:icon_twis

haha god forbid they have to shoot something under 500 hundred meters. Despite what Call of Duty tells us, you can't "quick scope" with a 50 cal.

Maybe YOU can't :p (this is not me)

As an infantryman i'm inclined to say the USMC desert BDUs.

That's a really powerful really heavy rifle, I didn't know anybody was carrying them around like they were M-16 infantry rifles.

*I just looked it up, they weigh 31 lbs.*

Lol good times.
Ps- do you even lift bro?

North-Korean-Military-Capabilities-also-go-beyond-men-alone-to-thousands-of-Women.jpg

Great leader's army better dressed than any of your weak, puny nations death troops!

Taiwan's military wins.

131112police02.jpg

Those masks are pretty badass. Definitely adds to the fear factor.

Anyway, my vote goes to not necessarily a military uniform so much as a new camo pattern known as A-TACS. It was designed for law enforcement, but I think I heard that Ukraine was testing to fit its military with this camo.

Looks badass and blends in well with the desert environment.

main.jpeg

North-Korean-Military-Capabilities-also-go-beyond-men-alone-to-thousands-of-Women.jpg

Great leader's army better dressed than any of your weak, puny nations death troops!

Except their average height is 4'3" after generations of famine.:icon_twis

Everybody knows it's the Nazis. My grandfather was in WWII and hated the Nazis more than anything. But even he always said "But goddamn did they look good"

This is what you would see on Christopher street in NYC's village..

Honestly, what country with any self respect would dress their soldiers like this???

I must say the gold chains tie the unbuttoned shirts together beautifully.

Spain hasn't fought in a major war since their own Civil one. They were neutral in both World Wars. They sent troops to Afghanistan, but they didn't do much heavy lifting and were withdrawn soon after the Madrid Bombings.

If your soldiers are pretty much limited to ceremonial duties, you may as well dress them up like GI Josephine.:icon_lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back