Most avoided fighters in UFC

Donny Limps

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
At this point I think Gaethje and Romero are the most avoided fighters in the UFC, When fighters sign on the dotted line they know they're not leaving the cage without injury.

Whoever it is can never have been champion because people always will fight for the belt no matter who has it

I'd throw Cyborg on there too

AwWqgnV.jpg

Cyborg.
No one had champion forfeiting their belt and moving away from their division just to avoid that fight.
A division, by the way, that only had her, because UIFC Can't find any women crazy enough to sign up for the UFC's 145lbs division.

Maybe this is why they want her to go to Bellator. Then women will run from Bellator into the UFC...

At this point I think Gaethje and Romero are the most avoided fighters in the UFC, When fighters sign on the dotted line they know they're not leaving the cage without injury.
is this true, or is it something you think should be true?

Justin has fought 4x in 14 months in the UFC. at least 3 of them took the fight gladly.

Romero just signed a fight his opponent specifically asked for, and when he pulled out, the opponent is blasting him in media for not fighting. which is kinda the opposite of what you're suggesting.

i agree with the above poster: Cyborg. in men's mma, i have no idea. no contemporary fighter comes to mind (though AO in 2009 / Ubereem certainly comes to mind)

Cyborg.
No one had champion forfeiting their belt and moving away from their division just to avoid that fight.
A division, by the way, that only had her, because UIFC Can't find any women crazy enough to sign up for the UFC's 145lbs division.

Maybe this is why they want her to go to Bellator. Then women will run from Bellator into the UFC...
That was rediculous that germaine did that.......... anyways i thought Holy beat her.

is this true, or is it something you think should be true?

Justin has fought 4x in 14 months in the UFC. at least 3 of them took the fight gladly.

Romero just signed a fight his opponent specifically asked for, and when he pulled out, the opponent is blasting him in media for not fighting. which is kinda the opposite of what you're suggesting.
Paulo Costa is an exception, i'm saying they're wars 90% of the time,

That was rediculous that germaine did that.......... anyways i thought Holy beat her.
whom? GDR or Cyborg?
I agree about GDR (if the ref would step up and deduct points for blatantly hitting after the belt twice)...
But the real terrible decision was UFC's for not waiting a month and setting the inaugural fight between Holm & Cyborg.... that was the real shame IMHO.
For everyone knows that division was built for Cyborg. Made no sense having two other fighters fighting for that belt...

Back