Most attractive WMMA fighters of all time

This is an interesting debate that's really down to personal opinion. Anyways, this is my top 10 list:

1.) Gina Carano
2.) Rachael Ostovich
3.) Valerie Loureda
4.) Cat Zingano
5 ) Mackenzie Dern
6.) Miesha Tate
7.) Karate Hottie
8.) Veronica Macedo
9.) Paige Van Zant
10.) Alexandra Albu

Who did I leave out and who shouldn't be there? What do you y'all think.
Ronda

Wow so many ladies nowadays. There was a time there was literally only Erin Toughill?

Gina Carano is hideous.

DSC00051.JPG
Nice try finding the worse lit picture you could find, and the most unflattering moment, but she still looks half decent even in this pic.

Nice list. I would have to take Cat off tho. Her upper body is just too manly for me.

Nice try finding the worse lit picture you could find, and the most unflattering moment, but she still looks half decent even in this pic.

No, she looks like a total pieface. And there are plenty of pictures of her that are just as unflattering, and wearing some stupid hat.

here's an idea: why not edit the OP and put the pics there?
Much easier, isn't it?
<seedat>

We have this thread every year. Gina is still the goat. Paige has shot up the rankings

I don't think Gina is still the GOAT. Valerie Loureda has her soundly beat imo and outside of MMA Nadia Chmil and Mia Kang are solid contenders too.

Loureda:

44705216_1956516071106764_6134662297615376218_n.jpg

images.jpeg

Kang:
images (1).jpeg

mia-kang-stills-at-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2017-launch-event-in-new-york-08.jpg

Chmil:

S5rYswopAT-Sem0sObzostXpc-sUBNmM-uzVcDk9FlA.jpg

NojVckLfHI4We4HeXSHA97wSZYEcU0DCAef_n3GQiQg.jpg

IMO they all beat Carano. PVZ, Waterston and Ostovich don't come near them.

I don't think Gina is still the GOAT. Valerie Loureda has her soundly beat imo and outside of MMA Nadia Chmil and Mia Kang are solid contenders too.

Loureda:

View attachment 661443

View attachment 661445

Kang:
View attachment 661457

View attachment 661471

Chmil:

View attachment 661449

View attachment 661447

So.....you think this woman :
loureda_orig-v2.jpg Loureda-v2.jpg

is far better looking than this woman :
gina_carano (1).jpg

Right! gotcha!

So.....you think this woman :
View attachment 661485 View attachment 661487

is far better looking than this woman :
View attachment 661489

Right! gotcha!

1.She looks really hot in the first picture btw, you kinda just contradicted yourself a little.

2. Now as for the second... you literally just took a photo of a TEENAGE Loureda after she had just finished FIGHTING with people. Really? And of course you're going to compare to the best possible picture of Carano to support your argument. Could you be more biased?

3. Why not reverse the roles a little. Pick a picture of Carano "ugly laughing" or getting punched or something and then compare it to the best picture of Loureda. Let's see how that works.

4. And no matter what picture you use, Loureda's body is always going to look way better than Carano's. You can't cherry pick your way past that.

Btw what about the other 2 girls?

Loureda:

View attachment 661443

View attachment 661445

Kang:
View attachment 661457

View attachment 661471

Chmil:

View attachment 661449

View attachment 661447

low tier fighters that have to use their sexual appeal to get any kind of attention. wmma lol

Brye Anne Russillo

912@70.jpg

brye2.jpg

2556_7.jpg

Rachel Cummins

rachel-c-660x400.jpg

Latasha Marzolla (I mean, she was a Playboy Playmate)

LATASHA-MARZOLLA.jpg

Erica Montoya

erica-montoya.jpg

Alejandra Lara has something special

0-1, no fights since 2015. Not a fighter.

0-1, no fights since 2010. Not a fighter.

2-2 amateur record, no pro fights. Not a fighter.
The title of the thread says "all-time" so yes, they qualify for this thread.

Let's BillBurr this thread a little with the future UFC WMMA Heavyweight champion

Back