Most anticipated title fight

im actually most lookin fwd to aldo/pettis

but that wont happen for a while i guess

I think its gotta be Anderson/Weidman just cause of the first fight

I'm surprised, thought everyone was expecting GSP vs. Hendricks like I am haha.

JDS v Cain because they matchup so well. I can't see how the fight will unfold.

Honestly I don't care about Cain vs JDS those guys have already fought twice and their rematches clogged up the top of the HW division. For me its Hendricks vs GSP, because I think Hendricks presents a huge challenge to GSP.

And because of the circumstances, it's not even close.

168graphic.jpg

I'm 50/50 between Cain/JDS and Weidman/Silva. I couldn't care less about GSP/Hendricks.

Personally I dont get the hype for the cain jds fight. Im quite sure it will go the same way like last time. Jds doesnt have the answer to cains speed, pressure and cardio.

Maybe its because I dont like to watch a losing jds

I want all these champions to lose, so hard.

In my opinion, Weidman vs Silva II by far.

It's close between JDS/Cain III, but since I'll be attending 168 I'll go with that one :)

SO STOKED!!!! Only fights I've been to live are WEC 49, UFC 149, and some small show in Lloydminster, AB. I've never been to Vegas either so ya.... December's going to take a looonngg time coming here.

wow, surprising that Cain/Jds 3 is ahead of Gsp/Hendricks...

It's close between JDS/Cain III, but since I'll be attending 168 I'll go with that one :)

SO STOKED!!!! Only fights I've been to live are WEC 49, UFC 149, and some small show in Lloydminster, AB. I've never been to Vegas either so ya.... December's going to take a looonngg time coming here.

Damn, I was just looking at ticket prices for a Vegas event too, I've never been either. GSP isn't sold out or the Silva fight... it's a pricey weekend to go down there from Vancouver but would probably be worth it.

Back