Most anticipated title fight

Gsp v hendricks
No question
Then although it's not on the list cruz v baro
The other two are so tie ,both are Intreging .
silva v weidman to see if silva comes more focused and with new tools also can weidman do it again.
And cain v jds just because the two other fights went down so differently

After watching GSP dance around a half-blinded Koscheck for 20 minutes, I don't think I'll ever be excited about a GSP fight ever again.

And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against either guy, but I don't really get excited over JDS/Velasquez. There's just no real drama in that fight for me for whatever reason.

So, by default, I'm interested to see what version of Anderson Silva shows up in the cage. It's going to be one we haven't seen in a long time. So I'm interested to see what Weidman can do against him. Or, it will be interesting to see if Silva just can't conjure that old magic anymore. Either way, that's the most exciting fight of the three by a gigantic margin.

Weidman v Silva > Cain v JDS > GSP v Hendricks

Jones vs Gus 2!
Sadly, the judges robbed Gustafsson of his belt, and now the UFC has robbed him of his rightful rematch because the champ is ducking and wants some extra time to figure out why his boxing is so bad.

Silva -Weidman and it's not even close. JDS and Cain will fight for the third time and most likely will fight again...and again...and again. Hendricks is legit, but, come on, GSP will win this 50-45.

Silva vs. Weidman II
JDS vs. Cain III

G5P vs. Hendricks

After Pettis/Henderson the rest of these are meh to me. I'll still quite enjoy watching GSP be GSP on top of Hendricks but it's "boring" so fans will just bitch. Heavyweights I don't care for, and Weidman/Silva II will never be as exciting or as dramatic as the first one.

JDS is probably my favorite fighter, but I have to go with Weidman/Silva II easily. So many unanswered questions going into that fight. JDS/Cain III is next and last is GSP/Hendricks. I'm genuinely really excited for all of them though.

Weidman vs Silva. it's going to be the biggest mma event of all time.

I voted GSP vs Hendricks although I'm looking forward to Silva vs Weidman as well!

Couldn't really give a fuck about the HW trilogy, depthless division and I think Cain will steamroll him in my opinion!

Definitely Silva/Weidman 2. The 1st one was probably the most confusing and inconclusive fight (in terms of who is actually better) that I've seen. Ever.

I also think neither performed to their best, so I'm very curious of what will happen, though I do favor Anderson based on the first due to Weidman's ineffective wrestling after Silva got up.

Of those three I'd say Hendricks v GSP.

Super excited for all three, as I'm rooting for the challenger in all of them! Like all three champs as well though. If I had to choose one, I'd go with Weidman-Silva 2.

GSP and Hendricks.

Silva already lost the title so his winning steak ended...but that doesn't mean it won't be an exciting fight

Also Barao and Cruz will be fun to watch.

you forgot Rousey vs Tate!!!!!!!!

just kidding

Weidman vs Silva for me

Back