GSP vs Hendricks
167official.jpg

Cain vs JDS
UFCPoster166VelasquezDosSantos3.gif

Weidman vs Silva
168graphic.jpg

Last edited:
IMO, Silva should have won 1 match before fighting Weidman

Cain JDS was bount to happen, but Werdum could have gotten the shot against Cain first, while JDS destroys someone like Travis Browne and makes a name out of him, so they could hype Cain vs JDS 3

Hendricks deserved his title shot twice, he got screwed over by GSP-Diaz fight, anyway it was clear that Hendricks was going to get his shot eventually so my vote goes to GSP v Hendricks

underrated ? How so ? Leading up to the Shogun vs Sonnen card, all I heard about was Conor McGregor. I'm not saying he's a bad fighter in any way, he obviously has a skill set but the attention he's received is a bit much considering his 2 fights in the UFC thus far.

GSP vs JBLH has been tickling my fancy since it became a possibility.

IMO, Silva should have won 1 match before fighting Weidman

Cain JDS was bount to happen, but Werdum could have gotten the shot against Cain first, while JDS destroys someone like Travis Browne and makes a name out of him, so they could hype Cain vs JDS 3

Hendricks deserved his title shot twice, he got screwed over by GSP-Diaz fight, anyway it was clear that Hendricks was going to get his shot eventually so my vote goes to GSP v Hendricks
I don't know about the Weidman/Anderson rematch, either way, I'm not complaining.

I do agree fully with what you said about Cain vs. JDS 3. Needed more hype time after Cain dominated him. Really feels like nobody is giving it much love in my opinion. I'm excited for it, but it appears to be overlooked.

Hendricks/GSP would probably be my most anticipated too. I love Johny, though I thought he lost the fight with Condit. I also love to watch GSP fight. So it is going to be interesting.

JDS - Cain. Silva doesn't have a chance.

How is he going to fight? With his hands up? Takedown...
Like 1st fight? 2nd KO incoming.

And yea I'm a huge Silva fan but this fight isnt even close.

Cain vs JDS, I'm excited for the trouble that Weidman and Silva will cause though

I don't know about the Weidman/Anderson rematch, either way, I'm not complaining.

I do agree fully with what you said about Cain vs. JDS 3. Needed more hype time after Cain dominated him. Really feels like nobody is giving it much love in my opinion. I'm excited for it, but it appears to be overlooked.

Hendricks/GSP would probably be my most anticipated too. I love Johny, though I thought he lost the fight with Condit. I also love to watch GSP fight. So it is going to be interesting.

stanley2.gif

GSP vs JBLH has been tickling my fancy since it became a possibility.

Johny Big Left Hand?

Here's how I've got the rest of this year's title fights ranked.

Tier I
Weidman vs. Silva II
Cain vs. JDS III

Tier II
GSP vs. Hendricks
Mighty Mouse vs. Benavidez II
Pettis vs. Thomson

Tier III
Rousey vs. Tate II.

Back