Most Anticipated Game for you?

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Now that Sekiro, Days Gone, RDR2, etc has dropped. What is your most anticipated upcoming game?

Cyberpunk
Dying Light 2
Fallen Order(Really hoping this doesnt suck)
Edit: Forgot Outer Worlds

And Holy shit. I finally saw the trailer for this game. Just jumped to #3 on my list!

Skull and Bones

In that order for me

Last edited:
Doom Eternal and the Catherine remake are at the top for me.

Not much else on my radar right now. I still have a few things to catch up on and finish. I'll keep my eye on Risk of Rain 2 as well.

Cyberpunk
Fallen Order
Ghost Of Tsushima
Vampire: The Masquerade 2
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

Last edited:
Cyberpunk, Outer Worlds, Ghost of Tsushima. I just hope Ghost of Tsushima doesn't disappoint me like Sekiro.

Cyberpunk, Outer Worlds, Ghost of Tsushima. I just hope Ghost of Tsushima doesn't disappoint me like Sekiro.
How did Sekiro disappoint you? Not disagreeing, just interested to hear what you would have wanted from it

How did Sekiro disappoint you? Not disagreeing, just interested to hear what you would have wanted from it
I just expected a lot more from a FromSoft game. The first few hours I enjoyed but once I learned the combat I thought it was too easy and just a parry spam fest. Just spam L1 and R1 the entire boss fight pretty much, I prefer the DS/BB style of dodging and rolling. The stealth felt kinda tacked on too although you don't really need to use it Didn't really care for the story and the level design kinda sucked for a From game imo. No different outfits or weapons. No builds also made replays kinda pointless other than going for different endings. I played through it twice and have no interest in playing it again, unlike DS/BB where I have hundreds of hours in each game. I guess I just wanted Dark Souls Japan, lol.

Its obviously a well made game though and as far as most games go it's very good.

Ghosts of Tsushima is my no.1 anticipated game right now, TLOU2 is right behind it. But we have no idea when either of them will release lol.

Starfield and Outer Worlds looks fun.

Cyberpunk looks cool too

Rage 2 and Borderlands 3 are the only games I'm waiting for

Ghosts of Tsushima is my no.1 anticipated game right now, TLOU2 is right behind it. But we have no idea when either of them will release lol.

Starfield and Outer Worlds looks fun.

Cyberpunk looks cool too
Star field?

For me the game just seems like a string of boss battles. Regular enemies are so insignificant you might as well not have them. Character progression was very dull and barely noticeable. 95% of skills are straight up useless and the tools are gimmicky at best. IMO it's just not a fun game

In no particular order:

Cyberpunk 2077
The Last of Us 2
Nioh 2
Code Vein
Borderlands 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ghosts of Tsushima

Now that Sekiro, Days Gone, RDR2, etc has dropped. What is your most anticipated upcoming game?

Cyberpunk
Dying Light 2
Fallen Order(Really hoping this doesnt suck)
Edit: Forgot Outer Worlds

And Holy shit. I finally saw the trailer for this game. Just jumped to #3 on my list!

Skull and Bones

In that order for me

Definitely
1. Borderlands 3
2. The Outer Worlds
3. Ghosts of Tsushima
4. TLOU 2
5. Dying Light 2

In no particular order:

Cyberpunk 2077
The Last of Us 2
Nioh 2
Code Vein
Borderlands 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ghosts of Tsushima
I keep forgetting about nioh. Need to go get it

Ghost Of Tsushima
Crash Nitero Racing
Praey for the gods

other games I'm interested in

A Plague Tale: Innocence
Control
Blasphemous

Borderlands 3
Cyberpunk
VTM 2
RDR 2 on PC if it happens
FF7 remake
The next game in The Elder Scrolls series

FF7 remake

still waiting for Shenmue 3 as well. I donated to their kickstarter years ago.

Back