Most absurd excuses a fighter has ever given for losing a fight?

Jonathans "I just felt off" "I was just 70%" after he got beaten to a hospital by the peoples champion.

pezao.jpg

cracks me up every time.

Silva vs. Wiedman:

Silva: I made a mistake I should have taken a step back (wtf)?? How about I should have kept my hands up that would have been a better one or to be truly honest with oneself I should have showboated a little less and taken my opponent more seriously..good riddance!!

[YT]cAWND1Tiqkk[/YT]

He LITERALLY threw NO MORE than 37 punches in this 12 round fight. And he made 15 million for this. Such bullshit.

[YT]cAWND1Tiqkk[/YT]

He LITERALLY threw NO MORE than 37 punches in this 12 round fight. And he made 15 million for this. Such bullshit.

I remember getting sucked into the hype big time for this fight unfortunately.

I remember getting sucked into the hype big time for this fight unfortunately.

And the amount of shit talk he spewed about how he was gonna knock Klitchko out,ridiculous. They should have cut 70-80% of his purse for that performance.

Anderson: 'Lucky punch' after KO loss to Weidman

[YT]cAWND1Tiqkk[/YT]

Wanted to post this.

When he stood on the table at the post-fight conference and showed everyone his pinky...Wow...

Wanted to post this.

When he stood on the table at the post-fight conference and showed everyone his pinky...Wow...

If he had broke his big toe in the first round of the fight, maybe a little more understandable. But to blame it on the pinky toe after being broken for 3 weeks? I played a soccer game with a broken toe that broke that day. You just tape it to the next.

Karo Parisyan saying he was too talented to train and how he has to start training because these kids are getting good after getting his ass handed to him by Alves haha.

Also Rampage saying he got poisoned by the Japanese people after losing to Sakuraba was just plain stupid. Something about how they wanted him to lose, can't remember correctly.

Wow, am I really the first to mention Arona and his dengue fever? That's the very first thing that comes to mind for me. :D

"I would have won, but the fight had rules, a time limit, and I wasn't allowed to wear a gi, nor was my opponent required to wear a gi!" -- Said by about 30 Gracie's.

Back