Mosley vs. Mayorga crazy press conference

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Things went crazy today. Videos on the way.

Here is the staredown. who thought this was a good idea?

Shane is lucky he didn't get the deadly karate chop to the neck.

24ot5i1.gif

Shane's not a good enough actor to pull that off.

Mayorga will get knocked out within 3 round but I'll always watch his fights. The guy always comes to kill his opponent. I also LOL @ his smoking cigarettes before a fight. He may not be a great fighter but he's great entertainment. hahaha

Mayorga will get knocked out within 3 round but I'll always watch his fights. The guy always comes to kill his opponent. I also LOL @ his smoking cigarettes before a fight. He may not be a great fighter but he's great entertainment. hahaha

I don't know, Shane looked pretty shot against Mundine. Mayorga might win this.

So we're suppose to pretend that Shane didn't knock him out 7 years ago in a lackluster effort by Mayorga. As if its gonna be any better now that they're both aged dramatically beyond shot

I don't know, Shane looked pretty shot against Mundine. Mayorga might win this.

That's true.

Keep in mind that Mayorga is the guy that stuck his chin out against Trinidad and gave him free shots. LOL *face palm* If he does that against Shane it will be a bad idea. I don't know why Mayorga always makes his life so difficult in the ring. I guess that's why we all enjoy watching him. He's kind of a throw back fighter.

So we're suppose to pretend that Shane didn't knock him out 7 years ago in a lackluster effort by Mayorga. As if its gonna be any better now that they're both aged dramatically beyond shot

I seem to recall a few people had Mayorga ahead before the 12th round of that fight.

I hope Mosley knocks his head into the 4th row.

I'd love to see Mayorga win this, but I suspect he goes down well before the half way mark.

I can see Mosley winning a lackluster, drawn out fight that shows just how aged and past their prime these two could possibly get.

Holy shit that was so staged. You can clearly see Mayorga stick out the cigarette a little so Mosely can get a clean swipe.

I seem to recall a few people had Mayorga ahead before the 12th round of that fight.

Dont believe that. Ricardo had success in a few early rounds only because Shane started so slowly. Once Shane got dialed in from the mid rounds on he controlled the fight

Dont believe that. Ricardo had success in a few early rounds only because Shane started so slowly. Once Shane got dialed in from the mid rounds on he controlled the fight

Two official judges had it 105-104 at the time of the stoppage, one for Shane one for Mayorga.

This was the fight that convinced everyone that Margarito would kill Mosley in the ring.

I can see Mosley winning a lackluster, drawn out fight that shows just how aged and past their prime these two could possibly get.

Came here to say pretty much this. it will be a poor excuse for a fight. Two tired and old fighters fighting to a decision.

Man crazy how no one really knows this fights happening again besides us.

Back