Mosley vs. Mayorga 2

basedworld

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
August 29

Shane Mosley, 43, comes out of retirement to fight Ricardo Mayorga

hqdefault.jpg

Pomona’s greatest champion in a small town known for developing world champions will be returning to the boxing ring.
Mosley, a former lightweight, welterweight and super welterweight world champion, returns to face Nicaraguan bad boy Ricardo “El Matador” Mayorga at the Inglewood Forum on Aug. 29. The Mosley Promotions fight card will also be on pay-per-view.
Working with Mosley as trainer will be his dad Jack Mosley as they re-unite and this time bring along Shane Mosley Jr. too.

PPV is $49.95

Have to root for Mayorga so we might get that 3rd fight!

Seriously though, its unfortunate Mosley is just another broke boxer cheapening his legacy by fighting too long, too far past his best in fights no one wants to see.

Have to root for Mayorga so we might get that 3rd fight!

Seriously though, its unfortunate Mosley is just another broke boxer cheapening his legacy by fighting too long, too far past his best in fights no one wants to see.

How the hell is he broke?!

Didn't he make mammoth pay days with manny and mayweather?

His wife fucked him over pretty bad when they divorced.

Mosley isnt broke.. he's just bored

Lol, Seano did you read the first comment under that article?
Plus I find it hard to believe he's broke when I saw that fool step out of a private jet coming home from Vegas not more than a year and a half ago.

Private jets ain't cheap to charter...

https://twitter.com/ShaneMosley_/status/596329331728625665

JPMorgan Chase introduced the Palladium Card in 2009 to cater to their ultra high-net-worth customer base. Bloomberg has described the Palladium Card as "the charge card for the 1% of the 1%".[2] Most ultra high-net-worth individuals who carry the card have approximately $25 million invested with J.P. Morgan's Private Bank, but the card is sometimes offered to high-value customers of Chase Private Client.

Shane needs work!

Peanuts.

Shane will blow through that by the end of the month.

Lol at ppv.

I used to love to watch Mayorga fight, just a wild man.

$50?
Fuck it ill buy it.
Mosley KO 5th round.

Back