Mosley is going to

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by J71, Mar 26, 2008.

1. J71

J71 White Belt

smack Judah 'round.....

I see this one being entertaining for awhile but then I see Sugar Shane simply taking over....and I like Judah.....I hope he shows well...but, Sugar has too much to offer and just too much experience....

thoughts??

2. 5acrossYOeye

5acrossYOeye Silver Belt

3. daimyo

daimyo UnBånned

Battle of Affliction - Who will have the best T-shirt...?

4. ValeTudoShogun

ValeTudoShogun Blue Belt

5. deadpool

deadpool H***an Chop!!

Sounds like a psyche-out on Judah's part. Shane will beat the shit out of Judah. SSM is fast, maybe not as fast as Judah, and does pack a good punch, combined with his skill and experience. Judah has the physical tools which only takes him so far.

6. Ancient Warrior

Ancient Warrior Gold Belt

I think the first five rounds will be interesting to watch.

7. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Its going to be competitive.

People always write Zab off, but even when he loses, hes competitive and exciting.

8. ssx

ssx Brown Belt

Difference here is a great chin against a shaky chin, and great heart and composure vs very little of both. Mosley breaks open a close fight and TKO's Zab in 7.

9. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Maybe. These are two of my favorite fighters to watch, I don't really want to see a loser here, but you have to pick Mosley in this one.

Zab is still quick and powerful, maybe slightly moreso than Mosley.

10. SUGARSHANERULEZ

SUGARSHANERULEZ Brown Belt

As hittable as Shane was in the fight with Cotto, I don't see how people are calling this fight a lock. Sure, Judah will probably fade horribly in the second half of the fight, but he can still punch and will be dangerous early.

That said, I think Shane is too tough to get put away by Judah. He may eat some big lefts early, but I think his workrate and varied attack will get him the win. Unanimous decision or late stoppage.

11. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

I'm wondering if Zab training with Floyd Sr. will improve his conditioning enough to see a difference. I did see Zab acknowledge that he has faded in fights lately without blaming anyone.

I do think this is going to be an excellent fight. I'm looking forward to this more than anything upcoming.

12. whatdahieu

whatdahieu Banned Banned

i can't really see a stoppage in this fight, i know zab comes out strong and is probably quicker than ssm but i dont' think he's going to stop him early and mosley i don't think he's got enough punch to take out zab late, just because i think zab will do whatever it takes to finish via actually keeping his head and winning or losing it by losing his head and fighting ability late

zab is oh so dangerous and exciting to watch but ssm got a better package, combanation punching, heart, chin, stamina

as said earlier by others its his mental that is flawed but i don't think he'll allow himself to get ko'd, he's going to fight to the death in this one

hey, zab's an unpredictable guy, anything can happen with this guy, he's like a little mike tyson