Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
And? I know he was top tier in MK3, but he was STILL top tier in UMK3 despite the nerfs. You just have to work a bit harder in UMK3.

Top ten list.

1. Kabal
2. Human Smoke
3. Kung Lao
4. Kano
5. Reptile
6. Ermac
7. Nightwolf
8. Ermac
9. Sindel
10. Jax

I remember this being shift around in the past except for the top 2. Sonya might have been in there at one point. Maybe Stryker too.

noob was pretty god like

noob was pretty god like

Noob Saibot wasn't playable in UMK3 besides those crappy home ports.

However, Noob in Mortal Kombat Trilogy was THE most broken character in MK history. Holy shit, he was ridiculous, lol.

Last edited:
DuQQqWDVsAA1GQ6.jpg

O, hell yes. Spawn always looked like a BAMF. Are you familiar enough with the comics to carry over and foresee any of his moveset – cape-pivoting teleports or kinetic energy DMG of a kind? I think I remember his having junkyard-heavy chains on his person. Could be cool…a hangman's strangle and dangle.

O, hell yes. Spawn always looked like a BAMF. Are you familiar enough with the comics to carry over and foresee any of his moveset – cape-pivoting teleports or kinetic energy DMG of a kind? I think I remember his having junkyard-heavy chains on his person. Could be cool…a hangman's strangle and dangle.
My brother had the Spawn game on the original Xbox. I remember that in addition to the chains, he had a one handed axe for some melee attacks.

I think he made an appearance in one of the Soul Calibur games, so I imagine his movesets will be similar except a lot more violent lol.

He was in Soul Calibur II but without the cape which is a big part of his arsenal I just don't think the tech at the time could handle a free flowing alive cape like that so they just stuck a battle axe in his hand and gave him levatation moves.

I’m surprised Doom Guy and Spawn haven’t already made it in. I think both of those characters would be awesome additions.

He was in Soul Calibur II but without the cape which is a big part of his arsenal I just don't think the tech at the time could handle a free flowing alive cape like that so they just stuck a battle axe in his hand and gave him levatation moves.
Seeing the level Boon and Co are working on now via the trailer, I'm inclined to think they'll do him justice this time – in full-cape glory. One move that would be cool is if they assign him a visually-disruptive teleport that has his cape completely canvas the screen for but a flash as he darts elsewhere – perhaps with a link of chain tapping the screen too in almost a breaking of the fourth wall, as it were. He's the antihero we deserve to put Alien players in their place, lol.

My brother had the Spawn game on the original Xbox. I remember that in addition to the chains, he had a one handed axe for some melee attacks.

I think he made an appearance in one of the Soul Calibur games, so I imagine his movesets will be similar except a lot more violent lol.
Spawn fatalities…. hmm, lol. Can't wait. One-way tickets to Hell's throne await.

Didn't Spawn do something like this in the comics?

latest

I swear he killed someone this way and threw away the victim's head.

it could handle it but they’re just lazy

it could handle it but they’re just lazy
I doubt it. It would look stiff and funky. SCII is one of the greatest games ever made I wouldn't call the Project Soul crew lazy especially in this version of the game.

I doubt it. It would look stiff and funky. SCII is one of the greatest games ever made I wouldn't call the Project Soul crew lazy especially in this version of the game.

This, but if it moved like Raiden's cape from Deadly Alliance I might have been okay with it.

maybe laziness wasn’t the right word but I have a hard time believing that in 2002 they couldn’t pull off the cape effects if they wanted to.

Seriously who is the retard who picked that music? Dude sounds like some shit soundcloud rapper. Doesn't fit with the game at all.

Back