Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
This game looks like a mortal kombat expansion for injustice 2

lolz @ all the criticism of mk3 fatalities. when the animalities were so much worse. and when the fatalities in mk4+ were terrible, too.

lolz @ all the criticism of mk3 fatalities. when the animalities were so much worse. and when the fatalities in mk4+ were terrible, too.

I forgot animalities existed and as bad as they were...

VJ324WK.gif

JOvflXG.gif

..wha?!

This game looks like a mortal kombat expansion for injustice 2
I've heard a few people say this and I don't see it. Obviously it's the same exact team making it so your going to see some overlap, but this is running on a new engine with way better graphics and gameplay mechanics. Injustice is a copy of MK not the other way around...

But MK4 is pretty terrible period. I'd be shocked to see that game defended.

But MK4 is pretty terrible period. I'd be shocked to see that game defended.

yeah, it was horrible.

and funnier still, it seemed like every week there was a different revision with rather substantial changes. every time i went to the arcade, it was basically a different game. always shitty, though.

Except Quan Chi's. That never got old.

Attachments

• ytxzIo.gif
    ytxzIo.gif
    440.3 KB · Views: 5
Umm...they sure look like it to me.

Either way, those examples were NOT the shitty mk3 fatalities i was thinking of...

it was definitely not mk3 or umk3. neither were playable characters in them.

it was definitely not mk3 or umk3. neither were playable characters in them.
Youre right, its Trilogy.

Still, i just watched 21 min of those silly fatalities. There were so many mk3 versions and they were all just ok.

The kung lao fatality, the clock tower, the shang tsung fatality, the stryker fatality, and ALL the animality ones were either shit or laughable.

MKX was awesome
IJ2 was awesome
MK11 will be awesome

I don't think lizard boi is going to be in :(:(:(:(:(

Back