Moronic Neighbour Complains About Hot Naked Sunbathing Women

You say you worked in law enforcement but you are assuming things with 0 evidence such as they were 'more than just topless' dude what is that garbage.

I can talk to you over Skype or something if you prefer.

So the guy would threaten to expose them for doing something perfectly legal??? And the police would originally tell them to cover up even though it is their legal right to go topless? Use your head for once...

So the guy would threaten to expose them for doing something perfectly legal??? And the police would originally tell them to cover up even though it is their legal right to go topless? Use your head for once...
Yeah because people are fucking retarded. It's clearly a Karen. "My son has taken pictures of you and posted them on the internet" does that sound like a normal person?

Yeah because people are fucking retarded. It's clearly a Karen. "My son has taken pictures of you and posted them on the internet" does that sound like a normal person?

A Karen attacks rule breakers and as you said, they weren't breaking any laws. It would end there and the police would ha e acted accordingly. Why do you think the cops didn't side with them if they were withing their rights? You're not answering the important parts of the story. The police would never tell you to waive your rights to keep the peace. They'd tell the neighbor there isn't anything they can do. He went rogue with the way he addressed it and he's an idiot for that but the pictures I'm sure show more than breasts.

Anecdoteley I can say that in many very sexually conservative and less developed parts of the world where women have less rights and stuff.
Where women still bathe outdoors in communal ponds & rivers and live in very crowded environments where they have no personal space to get dressed or feed their child.
Women are often

Once I stayed with a family in a certain German speaking European country , typical mainstream middle class white family.

Once while I was having a shower the 15-16 year old daughter walked right into the bathroom fully naked
(having just gotten out of bed) to both get something and tell me something trivial about breakfast. I should add this was a 'wet' bathroom without a shower curtain.

Later I found out that in the peak of summer the whole family uses the outdoor pool they had with no clothes on.

This wasn't fruity kooky hippie nor sexual deviant type of people. Just the most average, ordinary white middle class family.

Aside from this anecdote.
Most beaches in mainland Europe allow women to be topless and more than half of the women seem to take that offer up.
I took my mother to one of those beaches and she is a conservative religious person herself. But she just found it hilarious and kept laughing.
Did you smash

Eh from reading the article and taking a glance at the chick's Insta, it seems far more likely that the two women are gay.

<PlusJuan>

Conely says the anonymous neighbour threatened to post the photo and the women’s address, and that their son had already circulated photos of them on social media.

“I was raised to believe that the body shouldn’t necessarily be a sexualized thing," she said.

After perusing the ladies Instas I can 100% confirm that they are teh gay.

It's legal here, so that complainer should just mind their own business.

From what i see it's legal to be topless in toronto..

Doing something legal in your own yard is not ok because potential holy children? :)

But guns ......guns are OK for kids ......with kids......against kids (?) !

94578632-51D0-402F-B151-5CABCA0E5E02.jpeg

Back