Moronic Neighbour Complains About Hot Naked Sunbathing Women

It's not to keep them pure and innocent man. It's the fact that these women weren't using any discretion. Laws exist in terms of women and men enticing others with their nudity on their own property. Why would they have a law like that? I also don't understand where you are going with the gun argument because that's a constitutional right while being nude in the view of your neighbors is not. If you are going somewhere else with it please enlighten me haha.
So you do own guns. Thanks for admitting that without actually admitting that. You’re fine with having guns in the house with children. But not with your neighbors being nude in their own yards.

Again, you keep telling us how it isn’t their right to be nude one their own property (which is debatable to put it nicely), but you haven’t said why it is a problem for you. Why do you have a problem with your kids catching a glimpse of nude women in their backyard? If it doesn’t have to do with some kind of puritanical religious bullshit, which judging by your use of the word “enticing” is exactly what it is about, then what the fuck is the problem? Simply that you believe it to be illegal? Is that the problem? Because I’m sure you’ve run a red light or stop sign before. That’s illegal.

In Italy, they have nudity on network tv which kids can view. And they do just fine in adult life. In fact, I would argue they don’t have nearly the amount of self important, narcissistic assholes we do. Their society has perspective. A perspective we as Americans seem to lack.

So you do own guns. Thanks for admitting that without actually admitting that. You’re fine with having guns in the house with children. But not with your neighbors being nude in their own yards.

Again, you keep telling us how it isn’t their right to be nude one their own property (which is debatable to put it nicely), but you haven’t said why it is a problem for you. Why do you have a problem with your kids catching a glimpse of nude women in their backyard? If it doesn’t have to do with some kind of puritanical religious bullshit, which judging by your use of the word “enticing” is exactly what it is about, then what the fuck is the problem? Simply that you believe it to be illegal? Is that the problem? Because I’m sure you’ve run a red light or stop sign before. That’s illegal.

In Italy, they have nudity on network tv which kids can view. And they do just fine in adult life. In fact, I would argue they don’t have nearly the amount of self important, narcissistic assholes we do. Their society has perspective. A perspective we as Americans seem to lack.

So, let me tackle what you just said. I don't have kids but the guns I have are locked up. My children wouldn't have access to them if I had them. Again, I'm not religious at all, actually so far from it but the idea that I'm presenting has much more to do with actions that are unbecoming. My neighbors could sit out on their porch and legally smoke marijuana but do you think I'd want my kids to have to smell that all the time? No. My neighbors could legally own guns and I wouldn't care at all...but if they were shooting them off in the backyard without regard for the rest of the neighborhood, I'd have a problem with that. It's not about the nudity per se, it is much more about the idea that these women are not showing any regard for the normal flow of the neighborhood. They are being extremely selfish towards what they are doing. Look at the IG and tell me you think it was only a few topless women. I don't for a second think that's the only thing that was happening. Why would the guy say he'd expose them? I'd bet they were doing a lot more sexual things that shouldn't be done in the view of the public regardless of if it is legal or not. The police saw them as the issue at first, so the way the article breezed over that first interaction tells me that they were an issue. I've worked law enforcement long enough to know that if I showed up to a house to deal with a threatening neighbor complaint and I weighed the situation, leading me to tell the neighbor to cover up, then the neighbor that was being nude and God knows what was an issue to begin with. I get it's macho to say hey man they are only tits, but it's way deeper than that. It's not about innocence, it's about decency. Think of the whole situation and everyone's reaction to it and then ask yourself why it was handled the way it was.

Neighbour is probably from the 3rd world

Hopefully we don't see any heads roll

"The pair contacted police after both letters, and said officers were initially dismissive — recommending they cover up."

Yeah, to hell with that. If it takes effort for you to snoop on the neighbors they're not the ones in the wrong.

Nudity bad. Slasher and horror movies ok. We're so bass ackwards in North America.

it is much more about the idea that these women are not showing any regard for the normal flow of the neighborhood.

That’s what HOAs are for. Plenty of people do shit I would not like. It doesn’t mean it should be illegal. There is nothing wrong with children seeing nude women sunbathing. Nobody gives a shit.

Also, in an earlier post you said it was about the children or some such bullshit. Now you changed it to being about their disregard for the neighborhood. People only need use such tactics when they are full of shit. You clearly are.

Last edited:
That’s what HOAs are for. Plenty of people do shit I would not like. It doesn’t mean it should be illegal. There is nothing wrong with children seeing nude women sunbathing. Nobody gives a shit.

Also, in an earlier post you said it was about the children or some such bullshit. Now you changed it to being about their disregard for the neighborhood. People only need use such tactics when they are full of shit. You clearly are.

So you are still assuming they were only sunbathing? I doubt that is all that was happening. I strongly suggest going to the IG if you haven't yet and take a look at what they were bringing to a family neighborhood. I don't know you well but I feel as though you'd be singing a different tune if you were in the situation. I'm not someone that rages often but I wouldn't be ok with their behavior and I don't think a lot of people would. It's similar in nature to parking 100 broken down cars on your front yard. It's an eye sore and it definitely isn't good for the neighborhood.

So you are still assuming they were only sunbathing? I doubt that is all that was happening. I strongly suggest going to the IG if you haven't yet and take a look at what they were bringing to a family neighborhood. I don't know you well but I feel as though you'd be singing a different tune if you were in the situation. I'm not someone that rages often but I wouldn't be ok with their behavior and I don't think a lot of people would. It's similar in nature to parking 100 broken down cars on your front yard. It's an eye sore and it definitely isn't good for the neighborhood.
The instagram I saw was showing nude women in a forest....

Are you going to say something like they were having a gang bang?

The human body is an eye sore? Wow. That's some strong feelings over a person's chest.

The instagram I saw was showing nude women in a forest....

Are you going to say something like they were having a gang bang?

The human body is an eye sore? Wow. That's some strong feelings over a person's chest.

You guys are talking all this shit which is easy since it's not your neighborhood and not your children involved. You can say whatever you want, but bringing that type of attention to a neighborhood is absolutely an eye sore. I didn't say the human body in general is an eye sore numb nuts...but it is when it is outside your window for everyone to see like that. You guys are liars...

You guys are talking all this shit which is easy since it's not your neighborhood and not your children involved. You can say whatever you want, but bringing that type of attention to a neighborhood is absolutely an eye sore. I didn't say the human body in general is an eye sore numb nuts...but it is when it is outside your window for everyone to see like that. You guys are liars...
I would have no problem with my children seeing a topless woman, I find it weird that people do.

Hey look, name-calling and personal insults!

I would have no problem with my children seeing a topless woman, I find it weird that people do.

Hey look, name-calling and personal insults!

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings bud. You attempted...poorly at that...to twist my words. You deserved to be called a numb nuts. I stand by my statement on your point of view. The internet is filled with people like you that can't ever see someone else's point of view without being mocked. You can live in your world and I'll live in mine. Do you ha e any clue why the police originally took the neighbor's side? Those women were assholes that's why...

Share your pics with @Zer he'll let us know if you've got the goods.

ZQC1bj-njR_4-clHAlx7zuroe0KGi6EJ8Beh7i9Fbxcer_9PRy4VBgAlIHnB8HR0pOCBRUVjmeuID_W15HfEqoll8-bP1Vm78-_Z2gCuOVgIHVUVylvbGoNLtEIQ-h_q0J8So4eglE-pv3j-

Back