Moronic Neighbour Complains About Hot Naked Sunbathing Women

13e.jpg

Sounds like the work of a jealous and ugly female.

No self respecting gentleman would take issue with a couple Boise dimes' bare breasts.

Last summer I happened across three hippie girls doing this on the rocks down by the creek. Brightened my day.

Not surprised, Vancouver seems to be in a competition against Toronto to have the shittiest Canadians.

People need to mind their own fucking business.

Maybe he is gay.
Ever think about that?
Leave the gay man alone!
assuredly gay...assuredly.

Eh from reading the article and taking a glance at the chick's Insta, it seems far more likely that the two women are gay.

Sounds like the work of a jealous and ugly female.

<PlusJuan>

Conely says the anonymous neighbour threatened to post the photo and the women’s address, and that their son had already circulated photos of them on social media.

“I was raised to believe that the body shouldn’t necessarily be a sexualized thing," she said.

Eh from reading the article and taking a glance at the chick's Insta, it seems far more likely that the two women are gay.

<PlusJuan>

Conely says the anonymous neighbour threatened to post the photo and the women’s address, and that their son had already circulated photos of them on social media.

“I was raised to believe that the body shouldn’t necessarily be a sexualized thing," she said.

so I was 50% right.
I can dig it.

Can't we just as a species decide to give this kind of people some sort of subsidy.. say 200$ monthly and that way we are all allowed to tell them how much they suck..

Politicians/landlords etc don't have to take their whining seriously and just point to them having 200$ every month so the rest of the population don't have to deal with their shit..

"No karen, it's not a good idea to make all company dinners vegan, you have your 200$.. just shut the fuck up!"

Also include people who don't understand sarcasm amd irony in this.. it's a mental handicap..

Last edited:
I guess it would depend on the neighborhood and my living situation. The neighbor has a child that's seeing it so the women aren't being very discreet. If kids are involved, I can see that being an issue.

I guess it would depend on the neighborhood and my living situation. The neighbor has a child that's seeing it so the women aren't being very discreet. If kids are involved, I can see that being an issue.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i had idea children were dependent on boobs?

If the child is young enough they won't react and if the child is old enough in/past puberty they have the internet anyways.. i think it could be a good thing seeing the body in a non sexualized way..

The only people having a problem with this are adults who don't know what to say to a child..

one of them has really nice juggs I don't think I can post any pics most seem to be barely censored on their instagram.

Back