Moroccan newspaper reports GLORY will return on October 14th with Hari vs. Adegbuyi

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cFqCGvU.jpg

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...boxing-nieuws-terugkeer-badr-hari-in-oktober/

Solid card! Besides a great and world class main-event, there are top fights:

* Abena vs. Tavares
* Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao vs. Zakaria Zouggary (probably will be main-event in part I)
* Plazibat vs. Marshall

And also solid fights:

* Jaraya vs. Koprivlenski
* Mezouari (Hamicha) vs. Menshikov
* Beztati vs. Jauncey

Not very interested in Massaro Glunder, he is another Michael Duut in Glory. And Hadar vs. Kemayo will also fill the card.

I'd wait for an official Glory announcement before getting too excited.

I'd wait for an official Glory announcement before getting too excited.
Yeah, but Lions de l'Atlas and Vechtsport Info are pretty reliable. The Lions de l'Atlas are usually the first who report for Badr and Vechtsport Info is a Dutch source that is not posting without verifications. Vechtsport Info are only focused on fighting and are reliable from what I remember.

Yeah, but Lions de l'Atlas and Vechtsport Info are pretty reliable. The Lions de l'Atlas are usually the first who report for Badr and Vechtsport Info is a Dutch source that is not posting without verifications. Vechtsport Info are only focused on fighting and are reliable from what I remember.
Maybe so, but i'd imagine Glory would rather provide social media content announcing a fight event than putting up videos of Rampage Jackson knocking out Kickboxers. I'm sure there are details yet to be finalized.

Well, nothing official yet. I like the card if it happens, this means Glory 76 and Glory 77 are projected here. And instead of Glory 78 we will have Glory 76. Really bored these days in here. Kickboxing must re-start. And with fans I hope.

I hope no 2nd wave of coronavirus happens.

Back