Moreno Valley California Bjj?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So I'm being sent there for 10 days for work starting June 2nd. Anyone know of a place there to maybe train temporarily? I'm only a white belt, but have been one a while because of traveling constantly like this and would really like to get some rolls in. Seems United BJJ might be there? Anyone go there or know what a mat fee there would be like?

Not even sure I'll be able to make it tho, since I don't even get a rental car of my own.

So United Bjj looks to be only .8 miles from the hotel I'm staying at which means I could just walk/jog there in the evenings (if I ever get off work. Could be 12-14 hour days)

I'll call them next week, but just wondering if anyone here trains there/has trained there? Wondering how much it would be for a mat fee for the week

Two of my buddies were Muay Thai coaches there. But have now moved back to Brazil.

I think Ive seen the bjj instructor at Kings MMA tho...

Unfortunately thats all the info I can give to you. Good Luck!

Bump. Im moving to the area in a month or so.

United BJJ is in downtown riverside, its run by Rommel Dunbar, good guy and he's got some good athletes as well.. i vote good choice.

I used to train with Rommel when I lived in the area. The Moreno Valley facility is nice and has some tough guys. Have fun and PM me for any other details.

Back