Opinion More than 120 retired generals and admirals question Biden’s legitimacy as well as mental health

Lol this is one of those generals
ChZdeA-WIAA5l1x

thread made me think of this loon and yep, he's on there lmao

EoPQA9UWMAEGBrT.png

This retired three-star falsely claims US soldiers died attacking a CIA facility in Germany tied to election fraud

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...a-facility-in-germany-tied-to-election-fraud/

“President Trump won in a landslide and the Dems left so many footprints that this TREASON must be stopped!!!,” he told Military Times. “This will be the last free election we have and I predicted it on 2 Nov on the Steve Bannon Show!”

No.. No you make things worse lol

I tell the truth. It’s not a side. Reality skews one way or the other sometimes.
This forum is filled with a lot of fucked up characters and gimmicks, but your real authentic self still stands out among the worst of the worst.

Let me repeat that again, in a different way: Thousands of human beings can’t come up with fictional characters that are as much of a forum cancer as you are.

This forum is filled with a lot of fucked up characters and gimmicks, but your real authentic self still stands out among the worst of the worst.

Let me repeat that again, in a different way: Thousands of human beings can’t come up with fictional characters that are as much of a forum cancer as you are.
I think everybody thinks that about you, though. Seriously. Like, you’re not even a real person. But if you’re a shill against the truth, which you are, your level of obsession and creating a narrative against me kind of validates me. Thank you Mr. Nobody. Thank you.

Being a top officer in the military does not mean anything other than they were good at being in the military. Some of my CO's have been some of the strangest, least likeable people I've ever met.

I think everybody thinks that about you, though. Seriously. Like, you’re not even a real person. But if you’re a shill against the truth, which you are, your level of obsession and creating a narrative against me kind of validates me. Thank you Mr. Nobody. Thank you.
This sounds like something out of a high school girl’s diary. Total trashy victim mentality.

Be careful though, dimballer is going to want to ask you out

Ah, the good old appeal to authority of "retired" experts to campaign for a Presidency a second time after it has already been lost by popular vote.

Perhaps now all the liberal partisan hacks in this forum will appreciate why even centrists like myself who didn't support Trump found this incredibly obnoxious when they did it. Certainly isn't hard to dig up old threads where this card got played to find the cheerleading.

No dude. “Q” is the constant strawman you put any speech or action into so you can attack/dismiss. 120 high ranking military officials question the methods used during the last election? Oh ok, so they are just Q people, and that’s why their opinion doesn’t matter. Strawman.

The left CONSTANTLY puts reasonable dissent into their narratives into these prebuilt strawmen.

No, it's an ad hominem fallacy.

I hope nothing gets overturned, Biden has the economy headed in a good direction, Covid is under control, and as a nation, I can feel the healing...
Gave you the like but I'm giving you one of these too.
<{fry}>

Back