Opinion More than 120 retired generals and admirals question Biden’s legitimacy as well as mental health

There are vegetables at the hospital that are wittier than you are.

And I’m not talking about the patients, but the peas and carrots and other shit in the cafeteria

you want another banana?

You gave a specific example of a strawman fallacy that happened to be an ad-hominem fallacy. Yet you want to brag about getting an A in logic yet lack the ability to utilize basic logic yourself.
Oh, what specific instance was that? I think I just pointed out that they are used in every thread. Relating everything to a different conspiracy theory that nobody is talking about, and then mocking the conspiracy is a strawman. That’s basically what I was talking about.

Oh, what specific instance was that? I think I just pointed out that they are used in every thread. Relating everything to a different conspiracy theory that nobody is talking about, and then mocking the conspiracy is a strawman. That’s basically what I was talking about.
The strawmen from the left, like accusing anybody in favor of a monitored audit in Arizona of having some “Q” affiliation,

That specific example is an ad-hominem, it's an attack on the person and not their argument.

I don’t need to google it, dumbass. I went to college.
And then you worked in a gym where you got fired for sexually harassing customers.

We all know way more than we ever wanted or needed to know about you.

you should still Google it though, when you keep fucking this up it makes the forum look bad.

Reactions: lsa
So a bunch of retired people are letting us know someone is too old to trust their judgements? <Lmaoo>

(I hate Biden)

Honestly, if they had just stuck to the concern about Biden's mental acuity I would have considered the letter a legitimate exercise in potential patriotism.

And then you worked in a gym where you got fired for sexually harassing customers.

We all know way more than we ever wanted or needed to know about you.

you should still Google it though, when you keep fucking this up it makes the forum look bad.
Nothing like that happened. I won’t get into personal attack fallacy’s, because you simply don’t have the capacity to debate like an adult, and the “enlightened” brainwashed to be stupid party you worship doesn’t think you should now anyway.

No it can't. You didn't make up an argument to argue against, you attacked the person to avoid arguing against their position.
No dude. “Q” is the constant strawman you put any speech or action into so you can attack/dismiss. 120 high ranking military officials question the methods used during the last election? Oh ok, so they are just Q people, and that’s why their opinion doesn’t matter. Strawman.

The left CONSTANTLY puts reasonable dissent into their narratives into these prebuilt strawmen.

No dude. “Q” is the constant strawman you put any speech or action into so you can attack/dismiss. 120 high ranking military officials question the methods used during the last election? Oh ok, so they are just Q people, and that’s why their opinion doesn’t matter. Strawman.

The left CONSTANTLY puts reasonable dissent into their narratives into these prebuilt strawmen.
Holy shit, dismissing someone's opinion based on a personal attack isn't a strawman. It's a personal attack, not an argumentative one.

Holy shit, dismissing someone's opinion based on a personal attack isn't a strawman. It's a personal attack, not an argumentative one.
If you distort what the person is actually saying, and then attack the thing you distorted it into, that is a strawman. It is very common for there to be multiple fallacies.. Especially from people who debate in bad faith from purely partisan perspectives.

If you attribute a position to a person or group that they did not take, and attack that position, that is a textbook strawman.

Lol this is one of those generals
ChZdeA-WIAA5l1x

If you distort what the person is actually saying, and then attack the thing you distorted it into, that is a strawman. It is very common for there to be multiple fallacies.. Especially from people who debate in bad faith from purely partisan perspectives.

If you attribute a position to a person or group that they did not take, and attack that position, that is a textbook strawman.
Q ain't a position lol.... Stop showcasing your poor debating skills, homie. You've committed a ton of fallacies in your posts in this thread but aren't self-aware enough to realize it.

Nothing like that happened. I won’t get into personal attack fallacy’s, because you simply don’t have the capacity to debate like an adult, and the “enlightened” brainwashed to be stupid party you worship doesn’t think you should now anyway.
Sorry, but I’m not taking advice from a terrible poster who got shitcanned from a gym. They even took away your keys

You make everything worse here, even for the side that you’re trying to “help”

Back