More signs of UFC MMA becoming a joke..woman now.

Zigmeister

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Chael Sonnen can be greatly credited with all of the non-sense BS talk to gain hype over lackluster performances ultimately.

Then you saw several UFC fighters (I know, some of this started way back in Japan/Pride. The "professional wrestling" shows at times).....

But now the woman are at it. Honda at WWE events now doing "shows". All of the ridiculous smack talk from sad fighters like Correia.

And now Correia trying to stay relevant after an embarrassing loss in short order to Honda with Tate.

Connor McGregor etc..the list goes on and on of the ridiculous side show and the "hype" built for so many fights the past several years.

Bisping blah blah...it goes on and on.

Hey legit no-love lost match-ups, I'm good with that. There are legit guys still who are out to show/prove something. But today, it is hard to discern who is legitimately angry and has a beef with an opponent, and who are just hyping it up for a few extra bucks.

I refuse to buy a UFC PPV now due to the cards being typical very weak and blown up on how great they are stacked. One too many let downs to say the least.

Only good thing the UFC has done was the Fox deal and getting more and more free events on TV. Maybe that was all part of the plan. Hardcore lovers will pay whatever always for a PPV, but most, and with competitors like Bellator etc...offering all free TV events...they changed the model.

Ok..rant over. It is just silly all of the antics and it if the UFC didn't "own" all the fighters, the sport would look like Boxing by now.

Oh you hate Ronda
And Conor
And the UFC
that's new
You probably hate the Reebok deal too

hardylol.gif

Oh you hate Ronda
And Conor
And the UFC
that's new
You probably hate the Reebok deal too

I wonder how he feels about Bellator.

idk if your dad or anyone else ever laid this science on you but pretty much in all walks of life the squeaky wheel gets the grease. is normal. you want a fight, you better let people know your asking for it and if you get it, you should probably do a good job selling what you bitched for. i dont see the problem here.

Didn't Tito used to play this crap all the time, just not as well as the current crop.

This is nothing new just a better and more affective way of getting PPV buys. If your salary depended on selling fights, and getting booked again and again, you would be doing the same.

Didn't Tito used to play this crap all the time, just not as well as the current crop.

This is nothing new just a better and more affective way of getting PPV buys. If your salary depended on selling fights, and getting booked again and again, you would be doing the same.

I think the big difference today are social medias.
Now fighters can make a call out or troll on their phones thats why we get so much more of it.
They have independent platforms to do it on,

If it was not for twitter do people really think anybody would have seen Bethe calling out Tate?

Chael Sonnen can be greatly credited with all of the non-sense BS talk to gain hype over lackluster performances ultimately.

Then you saw several UFC fighters (I know, some of this started way back in Japan/Pride. The "professional wrestling" shows at times).....

But now the woman are at it. Honda at WWE events now doing "shows". All of the ridiculous smack talk from sad fighters like Correia.

And now Correia trying to stay relevant after an embarrassing loss in short order to Honda with Tate.

Connor McGregor etc..the list goes on and on of the ridiculous side show and the "hype" built for so many fights the past several years.

Hey legit no-love lost match-ups, I'm good with that. There are legit guys still who are out to show/prove something. But today, it is hard to discern who is legitimately angry and has a beef with an opponent, and who are just hyping it up for a few extra bucks.

I refuse to buy a UFC PPV now due to the cards being typical very weak and blown up on how great they are stacked. One too many let downs to say the least.

Only good thing the UFC has done was the Fox deal and getting more and more free events on TV. Maybe that was all part of the plan. Hardcore lovers will pay whatever always for a PPV, but most, and with competitors like Bellator etc...offering all free TV events...they changed the model.

Ok..rant over. It is just silly all of the antics and it if the UFC didn't "own" all the fighters, the sport would look like Boxing by now.

Ronda puts on entertaining finishes, its like watching an execution, Chael Sonnen was a steroid abusing numnut who couldn't fight.

Conor McGregor, has a mouth but always backs up what he says. He even predicts the rounds he will knock out his opponent, and he is a finisher.

Name other fighters who resemble these two fighters the way they do, you won't find it. Most fighters "try" to appear confident, like Conor, but come fight night they stumble badly and don't back it up. Everyone goes "I'm going to punish him", but I rarely believe it, unless its Conor.

Ronda is consistently improving every time we see her, she is so far ahead all the women in her division. All of these women have access to the same martial arts information as Ronda, they know BJJ, wrestling, boxing, etc. Nobody has utilized these martial arts as best as Ronda has, which is why she is so successful, plus she has a very pro-feminist attitude which I admire about her.

Regular sport web sites have been running articles about a possible Ronda vs Cyborg match up. Not just the extreme mma web sites like sherdog. I have even hear them talk about on ESPN Radio. If it is a joke it is doing pretty well none the less.

Ronda puts on entertaining finishes, its like watching an execution, Chael Sonnen was a steroid abusing numnut who couldn't fight.

Conor McGregor, has a mouth but always backs up what he says. He even predicts the rounds he will knock out his opponent, and he is a finisher.

Name other fighters who resemble these two fighters the way they do, you won't find it. Most fighters "try" to appear confident, like Conor, but come fight night they stumble badly and don't back it up. Everyone goes "I'm going to punish him", but I rarely believe it, unless its Conor.

Ronda is consistently improving every time we see her, she is so far ahead all the women in her division. All of these women have access to the same martial arts information as Ronda, they know BJJ, wrestling, boxing, etc. Nobody has utilized these martial arts as best as Ronda has, which is why she is so successful, plus she has a very pro-feminist attitude which I admire about her.

Going 4 rounds with the GOAT at 185 AS and subbing Shogun, thats pretty bad ass by a numnut that cannot fight.

Finally one less fan. I will be buying every ppv from now on

Going 4 rounds with the GOAT at 185 AS and subbing Shogun, thats pretty bad ass by a numnut that cannot fight.

azdr20.gif

and I don't see whats impressive of beating someone with this recent track record.

32x.png

Compared to having this legacy so far

355.png

in preview mode it would not let me link and show the real record with the loses.

Conor-McGregor-29688

azdr20.gif

and I don't see whats impressive of beating someone with this recent track record.

32x.png

355.png

azdr20.gif

32x.png

355.png

Shogun was UFC champ and PRIDE champ. gtfo that bs legacy of Conor

Back