More satisfying: Holly/Honda or Amanda/Honda? (Poll)

?

• Total voters
image-gif.140883

I voted for Amanda but this was GOLD.

The holly result because the lead up especially Ronda forcing holly's fist into her face then acting like holly hit her on purpose or something was just a gem then watching her get completely REKT on the feet then going to complete sleep was just pure joy for many here.

The Nunes result is just hilarious cause she's gone for a year comes back all these hashtags about her,like 98% of the fight promotion is solely on her, won't talk to media cause she know's they'll ask about the Holm fight and her mentality coming in and just gets rekt in under a minute.

Holly is a likable girl that beat an icon. Nunes is an unusual girl that beat a girl coming back from a KO.

Nothing can top what Holly did. She brought an end to Ronda Rousey era on Sherdog.

I actually felt kinda bad for Ronda this time. That was just utterly humiliating.

Damn i'm having a hard time deciding but Holm gets the slight edge for the shock factor and it was a clean KO. We had never seen it before and the MMA world erupted after that KO. Nunes was nice but Herb saved Ronda from a truly brutal KO.

Holly Holm.
Not a Ronda fan at all but I felt bad for her tonight

this one have more shop potential I think

Back