more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

Duuuuuur I look more like Tom Selleck than I do my dad, even though I don't look like either, so that must means Tom Selleck is my real dad.... duuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

I wish I looked like Tom Selleck... Dude was handsome.... No homo

Do Not try to blame the media for Trump being called a birther, that's ALL his own doing. What you are trying to "teach" is that he shouldn't be held accountable for his own stupid actions.

Trump himself? That's a legit criticism, but as the issue is itself, irrelevant.

As for polling his support base for it, as I said, is a tactic to discredit the candidate. While establishment candidates support aren't polled with targeted questions.

Trump himself? That's a legit criticism, but as the issue is itself, irrelevant.

As for polling his support base for it, as I said, is a tactic to discredit the candidate. While establishment candidates support aren't polled with targeted questions.
Frankly I consider evidence of birtherism, 9/11 truthers, climate change "skepticism", etc. all valid issues (I'm not saying Trump is the second of those, just an example). Views like birtherism tell us a fair bit about both the critical thinking ability of an individual and their biases.

Frankly I consider evidence of birtherism, 9/11 truthers, climate change "skepticism", etc. all valid issues (I'm not saying Trump is the second of those, just an example). Views like birtherism tell us a fair bit about both the critical thinking ability of an individual and their biases.

Same thing with Global Warming believers. :icon_chee

But let's not forget trump had his team of investigators in Hawaii and claimed there wasn't a birth certificate. Obviously the man has a flawed relationship with the truth.

Same thing with Global Warming believers. :icon_chee
Not if you honestly assess the available data.

Being a birther and Trump's stance on climate change are two indicators that he is wholly unable to accurately process information. Or he's just lying all the time. Either option should render him inelectable except 'murica.

That depends if you assess the honesty of those that avail the data.

Anyway, don't mean to hijack the thread to turn this into a global warming debate.

I'm not being dishonest. Even Barack's oldest "brother"(and best man at his wedding) said that he has doubts that Barack is his half brother. And his brother is willing to take a DNA test if the opportunity ever came.

No rip...it is dishonest. ..you are making claims. ..

Claims which are refuted, and then you shrug your shoulders and repeat the same debunked claims...

That is dishonesty or willfull ignorance.

Being a birther and Trump's stance on climate change are two indicators that he is wholly unable to accurately process information. Or he's just lying all the time. Either option should render him inelectable except 'murica.

Nah, people blatantly lying to get elected happens everywhere. Our current government did it, the Italians had Berlusconi, etc.

Why does his religion even matter?

IMO, religion should be as far away from the discussion about who should be president as possible. I just think that it is completely irrelevant to their ability to govern the nation.

Back