more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

that's just not true. amazing how many people are willing to repeat stupid shit they hear and pass it off as true. have some sense.

Obama does carry an idol of Hanuman a Hindu God. That is not something that Christians can do. We cannot have idols. And probably a Muslim is not allowed to do that either. That's why I don't think he's a Christian or a Muslim.

monkeygod2.jpg

Frank Marshall Davis is rumored to have taken nude photos of Obama's mom. You can look them up yourself. I don't want to post them. Barack looks much like Davis and looks nothing like Barack Obama Sr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_Real_Father

Barack's bio which was used for over a decade if I remember correctly said he was born in Kenya.

obama_kenya.jpg

[YT]Kk3OMRqO7aY[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought that Trump's main group of support were moderates and independents, not conservatives.

No one thinks he's attracting moderates and, as far as I've read, the polls do not support that.

Lindsay Graham just gave an interview where he talks about Trump appealing to the "dark side" of the Republican party.

Here you go ripskater...

Are you going to admit you were wrong?

Look at the follow up post by diplomat....he spells it out for you...

Ok I was wrong. I maybe shouldn't say he hid his college registration information. I should have said he didn't release that information.

So how can a foreign born person like Sen. Cruz become President? I thought that was a nay-nay!

Obama being born in another country is irrelevant. His mother was a US citizen, which is all that matters. Same with Cruz, who was born in Canada, which his mother is a US citizen.

McCain was born in Panama, and both of this parents are US citizens.

No issue here.

Military bases are considered U.S. Soil.

Lindsay Graham just gave an interview where he talks about Trump appealing to the "dark side" of the Republican party.

Lindsay Graham is practically the younger and gayer version of John McCain. He's a Republican, that the media loves to put on TV to talk shit about other Republicans.

Military bases are considered U.S. Soil.

I'm aware of that, but it can be truthfully said he was born in another country.

The fact that his parents were citizens and it was on a military base are relevant details.

Lindsay Graham is practically the younger and gayer version of John McCain. He's a Republican, that the media loves to put on TV to talk shit about other Republicans.

That provides no substance to your opinion. do you have a link that moderates are flocking to Trump?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I did read an article that supports your point and I even posted it in the WR. I'll just move along.

You win this round, GSM.

That provides no substance to your opinion. do you have a link that moderates are flocking to Trump?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I did read an article that supports your point and I even posted it in the WR. I'll just move along.

You win this round, GSM.

I didn't want to go digging through dozens of pages just to find it, I knew I saw it here.

And I just wanted to take a jab at Lindsey Graham with my last post.

There's not any rounds, just discussion. I don't see these as 'wins' or 'losses.' Don't move along, stick around.

Obama does carry an idol of Hanuman a Hindu God. That is not something that Christians can do. We cannot have idols. And probably a Muslim is not allowed to do that either. That's why I don't think he's a Christian or a Muslim.

monkeygod2.jpg

He also had a Catholic medal in his hand. So I guess he's covering his bases here.

mmedals.gif

Frank Marshall Davis is rumored to have taken nude photos of Obama's mom. You can look them up yourself. I don't want to post them. Barack looks much like Davis and looks nothing like Barack Obama Sr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_Real_Father

Okay, a few things.

This whole Frank Marshall Davis conspiracy theory started with Joel Gilbert making a "documentary". Joel Gilbert is known to take liberties with reality in his work, and create conspiracies. He still thinks Paul McCartney Is Dead and was replaced in the late 60's lol. He isn't a credible source, so you should do more research before saying this kind of stuff, essentially saying that Obama's mom was a cheating whore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Gilbert

Also, Obama doesn't look anything like Frank:
Frank_Marshall_Davis.jpg

He took after his mom:
080312-national-barack-obama-and-mom-Stanley-Ann-Dunham.jpg

Barack's bio which was used for over a decade if I remember correctly said he was born in Kenya.

obama_kenya.jpg

[YT]Kk3OMRqO7aY[/YT]

It was a factual error by the editor. Here you go:

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

But anyway, that's who our country wanted as president.
First of all, I dont think he's a Christian either. He obviously has to act like it to win mainstream America, but deep down I believe he's an atheist.

Second of all, the Frank Marshall nonsense is one of the dumbest Obama theories I've come across. If you've actually interacted with east Africans irl, you'll know Obama is most definitely a Kenyan/Ethiopean. African-Americans [bantu descended] are completely different, right down to the bone structure.

As for "home country", that wasnt a slipup or some secret reveal. Every first generation child of immigrants refers to their parent's country as their homeland. Giuliani refers to his Italian roots, was he born there? Was Cain Velazquez born in Mexico?

Your personal bias against Obama is twisting you up with hate and petty gossip. Disagree with his policies all you want, but these nonsensical accusations are not helping your cause.

First of all, I dont think he's a Christian either. He obviously has to act like it to win mainstream America, but deep down I believe he's an atheist.
Obama lies quite a bit about his life. One of his brothers says that there are many lies in "Dreams of my Father." I believe Barack is a pathological liar.

Second of all, the Frank Marshall nonsense is one of the dumbest Obama theories I've come across. If you've actually interacted with east Africans irl, you'll know Obama is most definitely a Kenyan/Ethiopean. African-Americans [bantu descended] are completely different, right down to the bone structure.
I don't know if Frank M Davis is his father. I'm saying it's quite possible. And I believe it. Because he looks like him and Barack does not tell the truth. So who knows? But he actually he's looks quite like his mentor Frank Marshall Davis. Same nose, and both have a bunch of moles on their face. Similar smile too. You should watch the video about "Dreams of my real Father." And it's weird that Obama supposedly spent a lot of time at the house of Frank Marshall Davis when he was young. Maybe because that was his real father?

As for "home country", that wasnt a slipup or some secret reveal. Every first generation child of immigrants refers to their parent's country as their homeland. Giuliani refers to his Italian roots, was he born there? Was Cain Velazquez born in Mexico?

Your personal bias against Obama is twisting you up with hate and petty gossip. Disagree with his policies all you want, but these nonsensical accusations are not helping your cause.
I'm not accusing him of anything but lying. And we know that he lies to us.

[YT]qpa-5JdCnmo[/YT]

Man, Rip is having a field day in this thread, all the fish decided to bite at once.

Kenya has a larger % of christians than the US, but the samehow those retards are convinced both of him being born in Kenya and him not being a christian.

Kenya has a larger % of christians than the US, but the samehow those retards are convinced both of him being born in Kenya and him not being a christian.

He was listed as a Muslim by his stepfather on school records in Indonesia. Obama was raised Muslim during that time in Indonesia by his stepfather. I don't think Obama is a practicing Muslim today.

I don't think Obama is a Christian either. I think that was for the election.

He was listed as a Muslim by his stepfather on school records in Indonesia. Obama was raised Muslim during that time in Indonesia by his stepfather. I don't think Obama is a practicing Muslim today.

Why does his religion even matter?

That is very sad. Obama has to dumb down his logic to get the votes from religious minded people.

Back