more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

The Health Director involved in the Birth Certificate then died in a plane crash, just to make sure people remain intrigued :icon_lol:

was she on the verge to expose something? awful long time to finally get to her.

Did you not read the fucking article or my post? The DATA shows many of his supporters are birthers, HE IS A BIRTHER! He's the fucking king of the birthers! He sent private detectives to HI to "investigate" Obama's birth cert. The guy made a huge deal out of it and now you want to pretend that all his supporters are moderates? GTFO!

SOME of his supporters are moderates, but let's not act like he isn't king birther, he is! You want to pretend 2012 didn't happen because you are a Trump supporter, but it did!

I don't hate Trump either, I think he's a genius lmao! And knowing how I feel about immigration I'm sure you can understand why I like him. My position on trade is also very firm and while he's not saying what he will do, thank God someone is talking about it. I want Trump to be the GOP nom, he will lose a general, but it would really show the GOP that they have failed too many times to govern, and their voters are leaving them behind.

Congratulations Nicky, you're supporting the candidate of racists and birthers. :icon_chee

Totally. People who think Bush had prior knowledge to 9/11 are racists as well. It's the only explanation.

I'm not saying that anyone who has conspiracy theories involving Obama is a racist but it gets to the point where you have to be very suspicious when someone believes practically every smear attack directed at the man. There is overt racism against Obama and there is covert racism. I believe given the nature and pattern of some of these smears that people are willing to believe them because it's easier to find something to hate him for than admit that they are just racist.

was she on the verge to expose something? awful long time to finally get to her.

That would be the suspicion, but I can't say I've spent more than 5 minutes looking into it.

I'm sure there are many anomalies. If there weren't, this particular subject wouldn't exist.

I'm not saying that anyone who has conspiracy theories involving Obama is a racist but it gets to the point where you have to be very suspicious when someone believes practically every smear attack directed at the man. There is overt racism against Obama and there is covert racism. I believe given the nature and pattern of some of these smears that people are willing to believe them because it's easier to find something to hate him for than admit that they are just racist.

I believe racism is morally wrong. Actually I will vote for Carson in the primaries. Obama's skin color doesn't bother me.

what fuels this is that its pretty obvious now that obama does not understand the american people. he sees us in stereotypes. things have never more divided, and this is exactly how it was when he became figure at harvard. even if you dont think is was born in kenya or whatever the conspiracy is, he was not raised on the mainland. that is an irrefutable fact. it is not to say that people not living on the mainland arent true americans its just to say that you can imagine what sort of disconnect there might have been, especially at a time with no internet. adding onto that it wasnt all in hawaii and it wasnt on a military base, he wasnt even spending time in AMerican spots per se

read his books, he didn't come to the mainland until he was in his late teens where he started to get schooled on all things domestic/cultural by some people who operate in ideologies antithetical to typical american principles.

I don't think FDR could have been elected 20/30 years ago. Maybe not even 10.

But in today's environment, anyone who even mentions his condition with even a hint of negative connotation would be crucified in the media.

The media has no shame. The trick is to phrase it in the form of a question.

1101950731_400.jpg

The media has no shame. The trick is to phrase it in the form of a question.

1101950731_400.jpg

That was 20 years ago. And that's also right near the age McCain was at when he was running against Obama. Yes, McCain's age did come up, but even in 2007/2008 we were not nearly as deep in the SJW / PC Police times we are now.

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

But anyway, that's who our country wanted as president.
that's just not true. amazing how many people are willing to repeat stupid shit they hear and pass it off as true. have some sense.

read his books, he didn't come to the mainland until he was in his late teens where he started to get schooled on all things domestic/cultural by some people who operate in ideologies antithetical to typical american principles.

By "typical american principles" you mean the ones you personally hold ?

I'm just saying a whole lot of things don't add up. Obama has a really mysterious past. Especially strange for a president.

Don't backtrack now ...

You made an absurd claim and it was refuted with a source.

Are you going to amend your previous position or are you going to continue to troll?

He does this every thread....

He makes bullshit, absurd claims....its refuted and then he either changes the topic or uses the, "it's just what I believe" argument.

Let's see if he has any integrity...

Rip...are you willing to admit you were wrong?

That was 20 years ago. And that's also right near the age McCain was at when he was running against Obama. Yes, McCain's age did come up, but even in 2007/2008 we were not nearly as deep in the SJW / PC Police times we are now.

Indeed it's the exact same Age as McCain. And indeed the issue was not remotely avoided in 2008. I just didn't know of a such a good example off the top of my head as that one for Dole. Of course Dole actually was handicapped too.

As for the current political correctness insanity, I'm no expert but it appears to be mainly about LGBT stuff. Isn't Hilary getting the age question?

By "typical american principles" you mean the ones you personally hold ?

no, i dont mean cultural values. i mean american democratic principles. specifically i was talking about him talking about the education he said he got from frank marshall davis, a known communist propagandist on the FBI watchlist

He does this every thread....

He makes bullshit, absurd claims....its refuted and then he either changes the topic or uses the, "it's just what I believe" argument.

Let's see if he has any integrity...

Rip...are you willing to admit you were wrong?

Wrong about what?

Back