more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

It goes toward my theory that mass voters gravitate to the candidates, and eventual nominees, with the most charisma.

Now here you are hitting on some truth. Not that it's always been that way so much, but it is definitely trending away from a system of party politics to a system of pure cult of personality.

A couple things have contributed to this. First, Citizen's United has taken the money out of the parties, making them less powerful and important, while at the same time making money much more important. Second, even before CU, America's traditional skepticism of it's own government has flowered into outright contempt. In as much as parties are seen as part of the system, they are generally disliked. There's still a lot of party loyalty, but it has more to do with issue alignment than the pure party loyalty of yesteryear.

Not that I know whether this is a good thing or bad thing. It could be either. It could definitely shake things up, which I would consider good, but if it leads to all presidents being pre-existing celebrities, I think its a problem.

People think Kanye 2020 is a joke. But I am not so sure. If Trump can make a legit run, who's to say we won't be looking at President Yeezus in 2020?

The state of Hawaii sent Arizona documents proving Obama's birth place. Are you saying that the state of Hawaii is in on this conspiracy?

I'm just saying a whole lot of things don't add up. Obama has a really mysterious past. Especially strange for a president.

I'm just saying a whole lot of things don't add up. Obama has a really mysterious past. Especially strange for a president.

Don't backtrack now :p

I just gave you evidence of him being born in Hawaii, and that his records aren't "cleared" or missing.

threads like these are ridiculous. the overwhelming majority of supporters for all candidates on both sides are idiots. you think people supporting hillary are mostly geniuses?

i think to vote there should be a very easy 5 question quiz. if you cant pass it, you cant vote.

something like:

1. Who is the current vp

2. Where is the capital of the united states?

3. Name 3 people on the ballot

4. Who is the running mate of the person you intend to vote for

5. Name one country that borders the United States

If you can't get at least 4 of 5 right, you cant vote

As evidenced in about a 100 previous threads about different topics, what rip thinks and 'believes' trumps any and all facts.

I know. :redface: I'm trying to throw the facts in his face and ask that he reply accordingly, but it rarely happens.

I'm with you on that. Started with candidates appearing on television.

The JFK and Nixon debates gave birth to it. Nixon appeared like he was "sweating" on camera, and JFK looked young and charismatic. Those who listened on the radio said it was either a tie, or Nixon won slightly. But it was really different for those who watched it on TV.

Imagine FDR running in today's landscape. They used his polio and handicap against him back then, but it'd be way worse today. How can he combat our enemies and international terrorism if he can't even stand up!?

And he was one of the guys Hitler legit feared.

You're still having trouble being a party in an intelligent discussion, Nicky?

Obama had huge support among moderates and independents in 2008, and now they're racist birthers.

And it's true Trump has the support of Tea Partiers in some states. But he's also has the support of over half the Latinos polled in Nevada. What about African Americans in support of Trump? Uh-oh... can't have that, gotta come up with a smear for them before we lose that voting block.

Did you not read the fucking article or my post? The DATA shows many of his supporters are birthers, HE IS A BIRTHER! He's the fucking king of the birthers! He sent private detectives to HI to "investigate" Obama's birth cert. The guy made a huge deal out of it and now you want to pretend that all his supporters are moderates? GTFO!

SOME of his supporters are moderates, but let's not act like he isn't king birther, he is! You want to pretend 2012 didn't happen because you are a Trump supporter, but it did!

I don't hate Trump either, I think he's a genius lmao! And knowing how I feel about immigration I'm sure you can understand why I like him. My position on trade is also very firm and while he's not saying what he will do, thank God someone is talking about it. I want Trump to be the GOP nom, he will lose a general, but it would really show the GOP that they have failed too many times to govern, and their voters are leaving them behind.

I know. :redface: I'm trying to throw the facts in his face and ask that he reply accordingly, but it rarely happens.

Yeah, he just restates the exact same thing you call him out on, but with "It's not convincing" or "I still believe" in front.

The state of Hawaii sent Arizona documents proving Obama's birth place. Are you saying that the state of Hawaii is in on this conspiracy?

The Health Director involved in the Birth Certificate then died in a plane crash, just to make sure people remain intrigued :icon_lol:

Are you sure? Why do you believe the most ridiculous smear attacks on Obama that anyone who knows any better can easily identify as lies?

Totally. People who think Bush had prior knowledge to 9/11 are racists as well. It's the only explanation.

The Health Director involved in the Birth Certificate then died in a plane crash, just to make sure people remain intrigued :icon_lol:

There are way too many weird things surrounding Obama's past. Things just like this.

There are way too many weird things surrounding Obama's past. Things just like this.

Do you think the moon landings were fake, or that most world leaders are shape-shifting reptilian overlords causing war and chaos for their enjoyment?

The JFK and Nixon debates gave birth to it. Nixon appeared like he was "sweating" on camera, and JFK looked young and charismatic. Those who listened on the radio said it was either a tie, or Nixon won slightly. But it was really different for those who watched it on TV.

Imagine FDR running in today's landscape. They used his polio and handicap against him back then, but it'd be way worse today. How can he combat our enemies and international terrorism if he can't even stand up!?

And he was one of the guys Hitler legit feared.

I don't think FDR could have been elected 20/30 years ago. Maybe not even 10.

But in today's environment, anyone who even mentions his condition with even a hint of negative connotation would be crucified in the media.

Back