more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

But anyway, that's who our country wanted as president.

Too much rip....overplaying your troll hand again.

Then what explains the polls that say the independents and moderates are big support groups for Trump, and this poll that says Trump supporters are birthers?

It's almost as if "moderates and independents" doesn't describe a particular set of political preferences but rather is just a lump term used for people who don't normally affiliate with either party.

But it couldn't be that at all. Please describe the political leanings of a moderate and/or independent. Is it not possible that some birthers are "moderates and independents"?

No lie there. I'm telling you what I think.

By the way, I know a missionary to Kenya. He is an honorary member of Obama Sr's tribe. He says he knows for a fact that Obama lies when he's talked about his father back in Kenya. Obama is a known liar of other things too. So why would I take his word for anything he says about his past? Which I might add, it appears he covered up well with the college records and other things.

And he's telling you what he thinks, you are a piss poor excuse for a Christian.

By the way, I know a missionary to Kenya. He is an honorary member of Obama Sr's tribe. He says he knows for a fact that Obama lies when he's talked about his father back in Kenya. Obama is a known liar of other things too. So why would I take his word for anything he says about his past? Which I might add, it appears he covered up well with the college records and other things.

Q: Are Obama

I'm just going to go ahead and predict the fall of Trump poll numbers within the next 60 days.

I think when there becomes a birthplace questioning, birthplace stops mattering. Politics by lowest common denominator.

It's almost as if "moderates and independents" doesn't describe a particular set of political preferences but rather is just a lump term used for people who don't normally affiliate with either party.

But it couldn't be that at all. Please describe the political leanings of a moderate and/or independent. Is it not possible that some birthers are "moderates and independents"?

Yes, but 'racists and birthers' are names usually thrown at conservatives and tea partiers.

Now, it's been revealed that the media attempts to throw those discrediting labels at any support of a candidate they don't approve of.

In other words, the Washington establishment love moderates and independents.... as long as they support their candidate.

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

You are batshit insane if you believe all of that garbage. Just admit you are a racist who hates Obama because he's Black and get it over with.

You trolling bruh?

In one poll, Trump leads the GOP with moderates at 29%. Remember that the field is much bigger on the GOP side and everything is split up more, compared with Clinton who is closer to 50% with moderates on the dem side.

I still can't rationalize the thought of a moderately intelligent, independent leaning, politically inclined voter siding with Trump.

The troll votes and the "just to see what happens" voters, I get that. I can even understand the extreme side who would resonate with the more generalizing (and factually false, i might add) statements Trump makes, because he's trying to target those who are emotionally uninformative. That, I get. But the independent, more moderate voting base, I can't understand how they would look at this guy and think he's serious.

It goes toward my theory that mass voters gravitate to the candidates, and eventual nominees, with the most charisma.

Yes, but 'racists and birthers' are names usually thrown at conservatives and tea partiers.

Now, it's been revealed that the media attempts to throw those discrediting labels at any support of a candidate they don't approve of.

In other words, the Washington establishment love moderates and independents.... as long as they support their candidate.

In 2010, at the height of the tea party movement, they were mostly labeled "independents".

In one of the more recent(2012 I think) races, dems took the moderates, while cons took the independents.

As useless as most labeling is, the label "moderate/independent" is even more useless than normal.

The state of Hawaii sent Arizona documents proving Obama's birth place. Are you saying that the state of Hawaii is in on this conspiracy?

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama's American birth and satisfies Arizona's requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.

A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.

Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.

"I'm happy that we got what we asked for and that's what I was expecting all along," Bennett said Tuesday night.

Bennett made national news earlier this month when he asked Hawaii to verify Obama's birthplace to ensure the President is eligible to appear on Arizona's November ballot.

His decision reignited the simmering birther movement, though Bennett has said he doesn't associate with the birthers.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...awaii-arizona-verification.html#ixzz3kX3ZauwJ

u da best mayne, u da best

Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid.
What's funny is that if you're not a troll, you're stupid enough to fall for an April Fool's Joke over six years after it's revealed as such.

You snuck out from behind your religious curtain for a second to spout off like the extreme right wing nut job that you are. God forgives you right?

It goes toward my theory that mass voters gravitate to the candidates, and eventual nominees, with the most charisma.

I've always thought as much, but even the most charismatic politicians can get caught up in a storm of lies and mis-statements. Trump is an anomaly because he seems to have this Teflon shield. Diss John McCain's war service and say he isn't a hero? Boom, numbers go up. Joke about a debate moderator's menstrual cycle? Boom, numbers go up. Say some really asinine things with no data or facts to back it up? Just talk your way out of it by saying "Look, they like me. Everyone likes me. You're a terrible person." and boom, numbers go up.

I'm sure many are hoping he does run independent. But everyone knows that will be a win for the democratic nominee. So why won't he "promise" not to run?

I've always thought as much, but even the most charismatic politicians can get caught up in a storm of lies and mis-statements. Trump is an anomaly because he seems to have this Teflon shield. Diss John McCain's war service and say he isn't a hero? Boom, numbers go up. Joke about a debate moderator's menstrual cycle? Boom, numbers go up. Say some really asinine things with no data or facts to back it up? Just talk your way out of it by saying "Look, they like me. Everyone likes me. You're a terrible person." and boom, numbers go up.

I'm sure many are hoping he does run independent. But everyone knows that will be a win for the democratic nominee. So why won't he "promise" not to run?

The attack adds against Trump are going to be hilarious (disgusting, great, fantastic), he has had every position on both sides of the isle. The reality show will end for him sooner or later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back