more republicans think Cruz was born in US than Obama

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
new public policy poll
Trump Supporters Think Obama is A Muslim Born in Another Country

PPP's newest national poll finds Donald Trump just continuing to grow his lead over the GOP field. He is at 29% to 15% for Ben Carson, 9% for Jeb Bush, 8% for Carly Fiorina, 7% for Marco Rubio, 6% each for Ted Cruz and John Kasich, and 5% each for Mike Huckabee and Scott Walker. That group makes a pretty clear top 9. Rounding out the field are Chris Christie and Rick Santorum at 2%, Jim Gilmore, Rand Paul, and Rick Perry at 1%, and Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, and George Pataki at less than 1%.

Our new poll finds that Trump is benefiting from a GOP electorate that thinks Barack Obama is a Muslim and was born in another country, and that immigrant children should be deported. 66% of Trump's supporters believe that Obama is a Muslim to just 12% that grant he's a Christian. 61% think Obama was not born in the United States to only 21% who accept that he was. And 63% want to amend the Constitution to eliminate birthright citizenship, to only 20% who want to keep things the way they are.

Trump's beliefs represent the consensus among the GOP electorate. 51% overall want to eliminate birthright citizenship. 54% think President Obama is a Muslim. And only 29% grant that President Obama was born in the United States. That's less than the 40% who think Canadian born Ted Cruz was born in the United States.
Trump Supporters Think Obama is A Muslim Born in Another Country

Obama being born in another country is irrelevant. His mother was a US citizen, which is all that matters. Same with Cruz, who was born in Canada, which his mother is a US citizen.

McCain was born in Panama, and both of this parents are US citizens.

No issue here.

Obama being born in another country is irrelevant. His mother was a US citizen, which is all that matters. Same with Cruz, who was born in Canada, which his mother is a US citizen.

McCain was born in Panama, and both of this parents are US citizens.

No issue here.

Why can't you just say "Obama was born in the USA" , like his birth certificate says ?

Why can't you just say "Obama was born in the USA" , like his birth certificate says ?

Because I don't care one way or another.

And Obama's supporters, don't care.

And since his mother was a US citizen, it's irrelevant.

And I thought that Trump's main group of support were moderates and independents, not conservatives.

Obama being born in another country is irrelevant because he was born in Hawaii.

These are probably the same republicans that blame Obama for the poor response to hurricane Katrina

And I thought that Trump's main group of support were moderates and independents, not conservatives.

71% of Trump's (leading GOP candidate) supporters don't see it as irrelevant and do care. Moderates and independents are not that stupid (or racist), these are extreme right wing nut jobs.

Still pretty hilarious that people think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

But anyway, that's who our country wanted as president.

You having a hard time just admitting that many Trump supporters are moronic tea bagger birth tards?

71% of Trump's (leading GOP candidate) supporters don't see it as irrelevant and do care. Moderates and independents are not that stupid (or racist), these are extreme right wing nut jobs.

Then what explains the polls that say the independents and moderates are big support groups for Trump, and this poll that says Trump supporters are birthers?

I still think Obama is not a Muslim or a Christian. I think he worships that god he keeps in his pocket.

I also think his real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Obama claims him as his mentor. Obama talks like him. And Obama looks way more like Davis than Barack Obama Sr.

I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii or not. His bio's say he was born in Kenya. Michelle slipped up in a speech and said Kenya is his "Home Country." It's just all fishy to me. He hid all his records, college information etc. Probably because he claimed he was a foreign student to get financial aid. We didn't even see a birth certificate until years later (which some people inspected and say it's a fake document). It's also crazy that he has like 7 aliases.

Nothing says good Christian like lying about someone else. Lol

You having a hard time just admitting that many Trump supporters are moronic tea bagger birth tards?

You're still having trouble being a party in an intelligent discussion, Nicky?

Obama had huge support among moderates and independents in 2008, and now they're racist birthers.

And it's true Trump has the support of Tea Partiers in some states. But he's also has the support of over half the Latinos polled in Nevada. What about African Americans in support of Trump? Uh-oh... can't have that, gotta come up with a smear for them before we lose that voting block.

Republicans want more weapons spending.......................... yikes. :icon_chee

Nothing says good Christian like lying about someone else. Lol

No lie there. I'm telling you what I think.

By the way, I know a missionary to Kenya. He is an honorary member of Obama Sr's tribe. He says he knows for a fact that Obama lies when he's talked about his father back in Kenya. Obama is a known liar of other things too. So why would I take his word for anything he says about his past? Which I might add, it appears he covered up well with the college records and other things.

I think it's common for children who are raised by religious nut case bigot hypocrites to end up as strippers. I have no proof, but I heard rumors about it, so that is what I believe. I believe these bigot hypocrites piss God off so much by constantly judging other people and smearing their names and insulting their families that he turns their kids against them, because they deserve it for being d bags.

Obama is the spitting image of his grandfather btw, I personally don't look much like my father, I take after my grandmother on my mom's side, and I talk like someone who grew up where I grew up.

Trump's on record as being a birther, so it makes sense he'd have birthers supporting him. Does Trump actually believe that? Fuck knows. He's far from a stupid guy, so I'd like to think he's only using that for political capital, not that he's actually a fucking moron.

Then what explains the polls that say the independents and moderates are big support groups for Trump, and this poll that says Trump supporters are birthers?

In one poll, Trump leads the GOP with moderates at 29%. Remember that the field is much bigger on the GOP side and everything is split up more, compared with Clinton who is closer to 50% with moderates on the dem side.

I still can't rationalize the thought of a moderately intelligent, independent leaning, politically inclined voter siding with Trump. The troll votes and the "just to see what happens" voters, I get that. I can even understand the extreme side who would resonate with the more generalizing (and factually false, i might add) statements Trump makes, because he's trying to target those who are emotionally uninformative. That, I get. But the independent, more moderate voting base, I can't understand how they would look at this guy and think he's serious.

Back