More pumped for Diaz/Conor than RDA?

If RDA didnt have the belt noone would care about him.

Hell no!
BUT I'm more hyped for that, than no fight at all so no complains here.

No. I was really intrigued by the RDA/McGregor match up. Still, Nate vs Conor is a fun alternative.

Well, two great fighters would fight for the LW title.
Now one great and one above average will fight

Yes. Because this Nate fight won't change the fact that RDA and Conor will fight too, so it's a win situation.
Otherwise, Nate would never be able to challenge Conor.

Should be a good striking battle. The in octagon antics will be something else.

I don't think either guy is a dick, they just say it how they see it. much rather that than people who are clearly putting on an act like Ferguson

Hell yes!!!! If Conor takes this, people will shut up and accept his GOATness! Nate is no joke with his thug jits and everything, taller, longer reach etc..

embeded videos with diaz brothers gonna be awesome

2 Weeks is not enough for them to trash talk each other tho.

No, not even close.

I"m not more pumped.. It will be the first fight in which I won't be going for Conor, though, so that'll be something.

The Diaz name means a lot, but the way that RDA manhandled Nate just over a year ago, takes a bit of the luster off of it for me.

Plus the bout being contested at 170 does give off a bit of WTF? here.

That was an unfortunate context to mix up they're and their
twas unfortunate yes, english class in skool was never my strong suit and typing on my ole dinosaur I4 is painful at best.

Maybe it's just me but Iam actually more excited for this then RDA... Maybe it's coz their both dicks (cmon now, they are)

Anyone else feel this way?

Maybe ya do but won't admit it ;)

Not to say I wasn't pumped for RDA/Conor but this new fight just adds a lil something something

Only if you're a Conner fan and KNEW deep down RDA would have kicked his ass. This must be a relief for all his fans.

Back