More proof Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw is a snake.

To be honest we don’t know what happened. Cerrone hasn’t said anything anymore. My guess which is just a guess Dana paid them and hinted at other stuff. Which is illegal to break up a potential union. This fits the bill of Dana and the UFC.

It was a split decision. Like half the media had dillashaw winning too. That's why you're wrong about it being a clear cut win for Cruz. Any unbiased fan knows that damn near every round could have been scored 10-10.

The only time a 10-10 should ever be warranted is when both fighters aren't doing shit (I.e. Wonderboy-Till/Woodley 2). You don't get gifted a 10-10 round for bumrushing your opponent while landing nothing. You don't get gifted a 10-10 round for whiffing all your powershots. You don't get gifted a 10-10 round for getting thoroughly counterpunched. In rounds 1-3, Cruz was backpedaling, but he actually was landing head shots while TJ was swinging at air. I'll give TJ credit for his kicks, he did some solid damage to the body and legs. Doesn't change the fact that he whiffed on 280 out of 340 head strikes.

TJ landed more strikes than Cruz
Use google next time : http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/c4938baf92d2dc31.
Cruz landed 33% more head strikes on 60 less attempts. TJ did most of his damage in the 4th and 5th after Cruz re-aggravated his plantar fasciitis

if you listen to biased as fuck Rogan, he made is sound like Cruz outlander TJ 10-1. I can't name any 5 round fight that deserved a draw as much as this one off the top of my head, other than maybe Romero/Whittaker 2.
Then rewatch the fight, preferably when you're not drunk. "Biased as fuck" Rogan made it sound like TJ was gonna finish Cruz with leg kicks, when in reality it was a self-inflicted injury that Dom aggravated himself.

Last edited:
I think someone expected there to be like, more of a movement, support coming rolling in, half the roster calling up and saying that they were on board and going on strike.

Then when nothing happened it was like, oh, okay, well we got a cool group photo didn't we guys, also what was Cowboy wearing!? You guys remember that!? This guy.

Back