More Proof That The MMA Fans and Community are Crap...

Jones is doing nothing. Izzy is also free. They are not the biggest fans of each other. Jones is looking for money fights. Izzy is looking for legacy...

Jones is doing nothing. Izzy is also free. They are not the biggest fans of each other. Jones is looking for money fights. Izzy is looking for legacy...
The fight will happen. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with this conversation. If Jon is so bored he'd have a fight at heavyweight already.

It ain't about "WWE Fans". Cut it out with the foolishness, and let's have an intelligent conversation.

Glover has done a great job lately. But Adesanya has looked even more impressive and a victory over Adesanya in his prime does waaaaay more for Jan than a win over a 41 year old Glover Teixeira despite how good he's looked lately.

Israel is more popular and considered to be a higher caliber fighter overall.

Using the "WWE" Argument is such a low hanging fruit argument that anyone looking to sound cool and smart uses lol. I bet he also hasn't purchased a single PPV, yet thinks his voice matters more than the Casuals that fill Venues and contribute to the overall buys haha.

Some people just live in their own world TS, just let it rock haha. I said this place is no better than Twitter and his Gem of a post proves it. Trying to get an intellectual conversation out of him is about as lost as it gets that you'd have better luck speaking to a brick wall. He's just gonna reply with more edgy shit to sound cool.

I will be rooting for Jan but he is not a red hot champion, he's just...Jan. But I'm hoping he wins.

I would love to see Glover as LHW champ. More interested in Glover v Jan. Nothing against Jan here either, I just think Glover as LHW champ would be a compelling story. Hard to overlook his performances of late.

What I would really like to see is Izzy v Jones, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Fighters need to earn TS’s

Not skip up a division and get a free shot
Only so called "MMA fans" would say that a champion hasn't earned something. Let alone a champion who has defnded his belt and has wins over 5 of the current top 10 in his division.

Keep bringing the foolishness though.

Just look at Alexander and Yan. They are extremely good and who care about them ? Only a few of us.

Only so called "MMA fans" would say that a champion hasn't earned something. Let alone a champion who has defnded his belt and has wins over 5 of the current top 10 in his division.

Keep bringing the foolishness though.
In a completely different division.

It’s plain logic not to skip worthy contenders who have already put the work in at that weight class and truly deserve it over someone who is 0-0 in that weight class. Common sense is a virtue. But I’m foolish saying he needs to work for it. LOL.

We have two RED HOT champions, who've left nothing but destruction in their wake lately, willing to collide. And the response of many so called fans and even some media pundits are complaints and whining??? It's a fucking great fight you idiots. Quit your bitching.

As far as middleweight goes there is no one who deserves a shot more that Robert Whittaker and I'm not interested in seeing anyone skip him. I would be ok with Rob getting a rematch but most agree that Adesanya moving up is more interesting.

At 205 people were complaining about the winner of Santos vs. Glover getting a shot. No disrespect but lol. Ya'll put Santos on a pedestal just for having a lackluster, close fight with Jones, albiet on a fucked up leg. And yes he has the KO over Jan but that was more a result of Jan making an unwise and uncalled for decision of rushing in out of character. Santos can KO anyone if they give him their chin in the air

Glover has been hot as well and was very impressive last night but let's be real. The man is 41 and he wouldn't be able to do that bullshit against Jan. Izzy is the bigger name, bigger fight, bigger purse, and even bigger threat for Jan.

No middleweight champion has EVER moved up to challenge the champion at 205. Israel is making history with every championship fight he's in. Again, its a great fucking fight. Quit bitching, PUSSIES!!
It's a great fight, yes, and you make a lot of good points. But you don't mention the obvious: holding-up TWO of the more exciting divisions simultaneously so that Dana can keep trying to jump the shark is . . . literally FOR CASUALS. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm OK with fighters reigning and defending and dominating their weight-class for however long it takes. If they steam-roll their competition, even better! That just means they should be taking less damage and be able to fight sooner and more regularly. Instead, with all the cross-division fetishism going on, it's just going to become another commercial hold-up where the fans lose. I don't need to see Izzy fighting, after no (mma) fights at LHW, to take on the champ. If he wants to *vacate* his belt and move up, go for it. But let's not have another 2+ years of primping and preening press conferences with a defense per weight class every-other-year.

We are just going to casually forget that but ONLY for this thread.

Quit with the foolishness.

The whole champ champ thing really appeals to people of low intelligence.

Jan just won it, hasn't even defended it yet. Izzy has two defenses. Neither division is cleaned out.

Getting a title shot in a division you've never fought in is the dumbest thing ever, but it really does sell to the special people like the TS.

It's a great fight, yes, and you make a lot of good points. But you don't mention the obvious: holding-up TWO of the more exciting divisions simultaneously so that Dana can keep trying to jump the shark is . . . literally FOR CASUALS. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm OK with fighters reigning and defending and dominating their weight-class for however long it takes. If they steam-roll their competition, even better! That just means they should be taking less damage and be able to fight sooner and more regularly. Instead, with all the cross-division fetishism going on, it's just going to become another commercial hold-up where the fans lose. I don't need to see Izzy fighting, after no (mma) fights at LHW, to take on the champ. If he wants to *vacate* his belt and move up, go for it. But let's not have another 2+ years of primping and preening press conferences with a defense per weight class every-other-year.
This mindset I can understand. But ultimately I can't deny that it is one of the best, if not the best fight for both guys.

And on top of that it's big for the sport overall. Jan bs. Glover is just another title fight between 2 fairly unknown fighters when we are talking about casuals. From a business perspective, NO WAY am I headlining a PPV with that. Also as I've stated, Adesanya at this point is considered a higher caliber fighter than Glover and would be a potentially bigger win for Jan.

Shut your retarded ass up. You simply hate Adesanya, and can't stand to see him potentially holding two belts. Be gone hater.

No one was bitching before about champions moving up. Fuck outta here idiot.
Hahahaha, you're on the defensive for your shitposting, but you can't undo the stupid shit you said. Simple minded people get so angry when people don't agree with them.

In a completely different division.

It’s plain logic not to skip worthy contenders who have already put the work in at that weight class and truly deserve it over someone who is 0-0 in that weight class. Common sense is a virtue. But I’m foolish saying he needs to work for it. LOL.
Again, give me an example in combat sports history, the UFC, boxing, other MMA orgs, whers a champion moves up wishing to challenge for a title has to wait in line.

I'll wait....

Fact is that you are making up stupid rules and special stipulations against Israel. The only person maybe getting skipped is Glover but he isn't more worthy than Israel.

Imagine a heavyweight champion boxer turning down a fight with RJJ moving up because Roy never fought at heavyweight, in favor of a no name.

That makes NO sense.

Hahahaha, you're on the defensive for your shitposting, but you can't undo the stupid shit you said. Simple minded people get so angry when people don't agree with them.
Absolutely nothing I said was stupid or incorrect and you can't point anything out either. The fact is you literally hate Adesanya. Your opinions are shit. Exit that way dork.

Again, give me an example in combat sports history, the UFC, boxing, other MMA orgs, whers a champion moves up wishing to challenge for a title has to wait in line.

I'll wait....

Fact is that you are making up stupid rules and special stipulations against Israel. The only person maybe getting skipped is Glover but he isn't more worthy than Israel.

Imagine a heavyweight champion boxer turning down a fight with RJJ moving up because Roy never fought at heavyweight, in favor of a no name.

That makes NO sense.
Quit bringing the foolishness, sir.

We are just going to casually forget that but ONLY for this thread.

Quit with the foolishness.
So all of a sudden, Israel fighting and potentially beating Jan takes the possibility of a Jones off the table???

Or does Adesanya capturing the 205 belt make the fight even BIGGER??? Put your bias aside and think critically. If I'm coming off disrespectful I apologize. But seriously, the fight is bigger with a belt pn the line.

Back