1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

More Proof That The MMA Fans and Community are Crap...

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by GoshiShun17, Nov 8, 2020.

1. GoshiShun17 Red Belt

We have two RED HOT champions, who've left nothing but destruction in their wake lately, willing to collide. And the response of many so called fans and even some media pundits are complaints and whining??? It's a fucking great fight you idiots. Quit your bitching.

As far as middleweight goes there is no one who deserves a shot more that Robert Whittaker and I'm not interested in seeing anyone skip him. I would be ok with Rob getting a rematch but most agree that Adesanya moving up is more interesting.

At 205 people were complaining about the winner of Santos vs. Glover getting a shot. No disrespect but lol. Ya'll put Santos on a pedestal just for having a lackluster, close fight with Jones, albiet on a fucked up leg. And yes he has the KO over Jan but that was more a result of Jan making an unwise and uncalled for decision of rushing in out of character. Santos can KO anyone if they give him their chin in the air

Glover has been hot as well and was very impressive last night but let's be real. The man is 41 and he wouldn't be able to do that bullshit against Jan. Izzy is the bigger name, bigger fight, bigger purse, and even bigger threat for Jan.

No middleweight champion has EVER moved up to challenge the champion at 205. Israel is making history with every championship fight he's in. Again, its a great fucking fight. Quit bitching, PUSSIES!!

2. TFK20 Orange Belt

Izzy should fight Glover and winner fights Jan

If he's that good, he should make easy work of Glover

3. toowoomba Yellow Belt

Why do you need proofs for this agenda

Everyone knows so-called MMA "fanbase" is the most toxic sports community, if MMA can be called 'sport'

4. Only Here for Attachments Bacon Lettuce and Mayo

I'm not getting my way so everything sucks. :(

Canned Tuna and Mohawk Banditó like this.
  5. Viking Power Red Belt

I’m all for it.

6. GoshiShun17 Red Belt

Waste of time.

7. DespicablePeep Yellow Card Yellow Card

{<BJPeen}

8. TFK20 Orange Belt

Jan insists on not fighting earlier than March so it sucks but this seems like the next best thing

9. Hellowhosthat Steel Belt

10. ReyesWon Banned Banned

Did not read.

Kenny Powerth and Zarate like this.
  11. GoshiShun17 Red Belt

Fixed!

12. ReyesWon Banned Banned

Partly true.

Can't lie.

GoshiShun17 likes this.
  13. Linelo Red Belt

It's been a decade since the division has truly been given a chance to get out from under Jones' shadow.

Now that he's vacated(voluntarily for a change), WWE fans want to rush a "superfight" on the chance Izzy wins so he can call out Jones.

There's no rush for a superfight between a champ with 2 title defenses and one with 0.

Glover has earned his shot and shouldn't have to wait for a title fight to play out in March with a chance the winner plays for a Jones fight instead.

5 fight win streak and finished the guy that took Jones to a split and KO'd Jan. Give the old dog his shitle tot.

14. bleeder Blue Belt

lmao that'd result in mw champ glover without him ever making 185

15. Arkham's Notorious Geyser Sherdog's Shane Walsh. Blessed.

I wouldn't give much credence to the Vocal Minority who barely buy PPV's TS.

90% of the People on here that Judge fighters and talk shit barely contribute the low PPV Buys they complain about that it's hard to take some of their criticism seriously when it comes to what makes the most business sense.

People will say said Fighter is not a draw and can't ask for more Pay, and in the SAME light say that Fighters SHOULD get paid more but don't buy the PPV's or support them lol.

16. Bowel-forged Stool Manlet belt Platinum Member

TS drank the milk from izzy’s tit

17. Mammothman Gold Belt

I'm more interested in Glover vs Jan than Izzy moving up

Mohawk Banditó likes this.
  18. GrantB13 Red Belt

Because the champ champ thing is new. No champ from 170 to 185 moved up either. Or 135 to 145. Dana wouldn't let guys in the past do it and it's already a gimmick. And being a double champ with so few defenses means nothing unless both are well established.

mirko>anyone likes this.
  19. GoshiShun17 Red Belt

It ain't about "WWE Fans". Cut it out with the foolishness, and let's have an intelligent conversation.

Glover has done a great job lately. But Adesanya has looked even more impressive and a victory over an undefeated Adesanya in his prime does waaaaay more for Jan than a win over a 41 year old Glover Teixeira despite how good he's looked lately.

Israel is more popular and considered to be a higher caliber fighter overall.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  20. GoshiShun17 Red Belt

Trust me I'm not a new fan and I remember the things Dana used to say. But if a guy like Anderson really pushed for it, Dana would have caved on that crap IMHO.

Even still, there were champions after Anderson who had similar opportunities that didn't.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020