More plates more dates discusses Jones drug use

What I want to know is who-what he snitched on to get such a lenient sentence?

Or if that is even a fake excuse.
Obviously sold out team mates or a supplier that sells to athletes.

Reactions: HHJ
Remember at the start of his career where he played the goody two shoes, and now hes gone full heel.

Has there ever been anyone else that made such a switch in public persona?
Hes forced to.
He can't deny the numerous things he has done,so can't pretend otherwise

Incoming 10 pages of Jones fanboys explaining how it's totally normal that "sex pills" make you pulse Turinabol for years and how he's a victim.

or how:
- "everybody is on steroids, bro" (I assume the 90% are smart enough to not get caught... still, this doesn't explain how Mike Perry wasn't caught yet)
- "steroids don't work, bro. If you look at the fights between roided guys vs non-roided guys, it's 50/50 the outcome or something like that" (statistics for the simple minds)
- "steroids give you muscle not better fight IQ/chin/cardio/striking" (they also give you greater bone density, greater recovery so you can train more >>>> better fight IQ, better striking)

This certainly hasn’t been discussed before...

Yeah, i wonder why some subjects aren't present here. For example, I would like to know who is the best fighter of all time, I am still searching for a thread. Or if Luke is balding or not.

But that would negate all his farcical dick pill excuses?
Usada is willing to drop time off suspensions if you give them information that can help them catch people/suppliers.

Cro cop was given 4 years for admitting to hgh use and said he wouldn't snitch on his doctor. He didn't even fail a drug test...

Stop bringing up this bullshit. USADA already cleared him. The science proved that he is innocent. He has brother's who played in the NFL, his genetics are obviously on a different level to normal people.
Lol even one of his bros pissed hot for steroids . You think the NFL is clean even with different level genetics ? Stop bro , pass the blunt , please .

It's pretty obvious what he did :

1- Took PEDS, then took Clomid post cycle to prevent aromastase. Classic

2- Got busted, lied about "sex pills" to gullible fans, and then took Turinabol which doesn't need an aromastase blocker post cycle.

The worst is USADA reducing his sentence because of snitching and Novinstky shilling for him when Nevada banned him.

"Not his fault !"
the snitching excuse is the dumbest one.

they caught the UFC LHW champion on steroids, but went lenient on him because he snitched. who did he snitch on? he's the fucking champ! there's no bigger fish to snitch on, it's the dumbest fucking excuse on the planet. unless he gave them proof that dana white personally injects fighters with shit and fixes fights... and we're not exactly seeing him in cuffs.

not to mention the arbiter decided he didn't willingly take anything after an interview with jones. no tainted supplements, nothing. an interview with jon, and they concluded that he did not knowingly take anything.

the whole story is a fucking insult to intelligence.

Jones was on gear and can never be the GOAT.
I dont care if he beats Francis and Stipe 2 on 1.

Remember at the start of his career where he played the goody two shoes, and now hes gone full heel.

Has there ever been anyone else that made such a switch in public persona?

Hulk Hogan

but people liked him as a face. People also liked him as a heal. People hated Jones when he bragged about snitching on his school mates and claimed he went to mass every Sunday and they hate him now

Stop bringing up this bullshit. USADA already cleared him. The science proved that he is innocent. He has brother's who played in the NFL, his genetics are obviously on a different level to normal people.
I'm guessing you didn't even watch the video. His genetics also don't explain anything about his failed drug tests and low testosterone.

I get this is shady, and I actively root against Jones when he fights, but nah i just can’t use it to deny Jones as the best fighter in mma history.

It's pretty obvious what he did :

1- Took PEDS, then took Clomid post cycle to prevent aromastase. Classic

2- Got busted, lied about "sex pills" to gullible fans, and then took Turinabol which doesn't need an aromastase blocker post cycle.

The worst is USADA reducing his sentence because of snitching and Novinstky shilling for him when Nevada banned him.

"Not his fault !"
So what you're saying is you can cheat as long as someone who is qualified explains it?

What are you talking about? PED stands for PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS, dumbdumb. We don't know how his "natural talent" looks like because he isn't natural to begin with. Surely, the concept of steroids is not too complex for you to understand, right?

Genuinely asking, what do you mean with "known" to be juiced? Were they officially punished by USADA, all of them, or are there rumors of them juicing?
Haha

or how:
- "everybody is on steroids, bro" (I assume the 90% are smart enough to not get caught... still, this doesn't explain how Mike Perry wasn't caught yet)
- "steroids don't work, bro. If you look at the fights between roided guys vs non-roided guys, it's 50/50 the outcome or something like that" (statistics for the simple minds)
- "steroids give you muscle not better fight IQ/chin/cardio/striking" (they also give you greater bone density, greater recovery so you can train more >>>> better fight IQ, better striking)

Yeah, i wonder why some subjects aren't present here. For example, I would like to know who is the best fighter of all time, I am still searching for a thread. Or if Luke is balding or not.
Like looked good .. Then The fight started

Back