Media more pics of valerie loureda

You guys are way too obsessed with this IG model, other than her ass she is nothing special, I absolutely would of course but I will never settle down with a girl like that, I would pick easily a girl like Montana de la Rosa over Loureda
tbh you're right
if I could pick a wmma fighter to settle with it'd probably be Alexa Grasso, cute down to Earth girl, prolly down to stay in bed on a lazy Sunday and binge watch tv shows.
Loureda looks like the type to get dressed up all slutty and shit, wants to go to big parties every night, get drunk with the girls and spend lots of money, prolly cheat.

tbh you're right
if I could pick a wmma fighter to settle with it'd probably be Alexa Grasso, cute down to Earth girl, prolly down to stay in bed on a lazy Sunday and binge watch tv shows.
Loureda looks like the type to get dressed up all slutty and shit, wants to go to big parties every night, get drunk with the girls and spend lots of money, prolly cheat.
Alexa would probably be my second option, I don't want to talk shit about Loureda but she gives me very strong hoes vibes

She's the PVZ of Bellator. Fuckin scrub fighter with a fat ass
She still have a long way to go to catch up on PVZ

#levels

Paige-VanZant-5-1200x900.png

She is a fat teenager tho.
I hate equivocal words like that? just say legal/illegal ok?!
I stand by my dat ass line lol. At this point I dun think any of us consider that hoe a future champion. So if all she has is the cheeks, she owns it up I guess...

She's the PVZ of Bellator. Fuckin scrub fighter with a fat ass

Honestly, this chick may actually be good. Did some research apparently she was an Olympic candidate for tawkwando. She been training since she was a child. Black belt at 11. Now trains at ATT with some of the worlds greatest fighters.

Honestly, this chick may actually be good. Did some research apparently she was an Olympic candidate for tawkwando. She been training since she was a child. Black belt at 11. Now trains at ATT with some of the worlds greatest fighters.

Nah, shes just a pair of cheeks with 4oz gloves

Back