More of a threat to Jones, Rumble or Gus?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We know Gus came within an inch of beating him, but Rumble is on fire and he packs more killshot power and explosiveness.

I like Gus a lot, but I'm almost pulling for Rumble just because I'm so interested to see him fight Jones.

I think both are huge threats to Jones, but Gus will beat Rumble.

Sometimes I think Rumble is the biggest threat to Jones. The problem is, Gus is his kryptonite in my view.

Too bad they're fighting each other.
They're both good contenders who pose different challenges.
Rumble has that one punch power and superhuman strength.
And Gus already fought Jones to a virtual draw.

Gus has dat reach but Rumble can be the perfect weapon against Jones: A mutant like KO machine with good wrestling.

Rumble via one punch ko power... but, I said the same thing about Glover.

Neither. But Rumble would be more entertaining.

Gus. Rumble is completely overrated.

Rumble would gas - we all know he doesn't have it in the tank for 5 rounds before he gives up.

Rumble maybe for the first few minutes.

Gus can't beat him. The first fight wasn't as close as people like to claim.

Not interested in Rumble at all. Jones would kill him. Gus stands a good chance. I want to see him go up to heavyweight though.

Rumble has power but he ain't knocking Jones out
Gus in a rematch im very confident he will lose once again

i would like to say Rumble is the bigger threat but i really have to see how he does against Gus

Gus has the boxing, height, reach, footwork, TDD, cardio, and chin to beat Jones. He's a true threat, as proven by how he performed in the first fight. He has a good volume punching style that will wear Jones down, IMO it's a better method of attack than trying to land homeruns on Jones.

Rumble maybe for the first few minutes.

Gus can't beat him. The first fight wasn't as close as people like to claim.

Jones had to come back and win the last two rounds to clinch the decision... what fight did you watch? Did you see what Jon looked like after? Jones might have won the rounds needed for an mma decision, but Gus straight up whooped his ass.

Back