More likely scenario.....

carlosdanger76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Diaz KOS Conor standing,subs him or wins a decision? Don't think there's really any other way for this fight to end,but feel freel to chime in....
-Diaz Curse
Cp8GXUtWcAASiCK.jpg

Cp8GXUvWcAA4fhd.jpg

Cp8GXUvWgAAXkhD.jpg

Diaz KOS Conor standing,subs him or wins a decision? Don't think there's really any other way for this fight to end,but feel freel to chime in....
-Diaz Curse
Cp8GXUtWcAASiCK.jpg

Cp8GXUvWcAA4fhd.jpg

Cp8GXUvWgAAXkhD.jpg
I think Diaz drops him this time and puts him away, clean TKO.

If Conor doesn't shoot, he's gonna look like a rendition of Gray Maynard.

Depends on how much Conor has been working on his panic wrestling. Could be a Cerrone beat down esque decision (would be sweet) or could be a double middle finger Pellegrino sub sandwich.

-Diaz Curse
Cp8GXUtWcAASiCK.jpg

Found BoogDiamond alt acct.

The exit sign is pretty good though.

I predict only one fighter will win. The other will LOSE and the rest of you losers will be eating crow on the 21st.

Found BoogDiamond alt acct.

The exit sign is pretty good though.

I predict only one fighter will win. The other will LOSE and the rest of you losers will be eating crow on the 21st.
Found boogdiamond alt acct?

LEL.

I called him out yesterday and he's trying to not draw attention to himself. It was created on the same day BOGS was banned.

Dead giveaway when he uses the same images and same homosexual slurs. He's still rattled.
He hasn't said anything to me but it's because he of course like you said doesn't want to draw attention to himself even though it's obviously him LOL.

Back