More likely scenario.....

I have seen too much crazy shit happen to be decisive.

giphy.gif

With the amount of crazy insane upsets this year, I'm never 100% sure anymore calling a fight.

You know I've predicted almost every upset correctly this year and most main events correctly this year and this one will be no different yeh
your prediction of the first fight? heh

your prediction of the first fight? heh
Incorrect. I picked Conor however, I've also picked Conor over Aldo, Stipe over Werdum, Bisping over Rockhold, Eddie over RDA, and Woodley over Lawler.

I cant imagine a Conor KO in the 1st? Nate is super tough to KO, and Conors issue last time was that he didnt pace himself.....I think hell be more mindful of pacing this time

I think gassing and pacing is just a bullshit excuse from Conor. Not efficient with his energy is just stupid talk trying to justify his loss while he was still half-dazed and trying to put the pieces together. Conor fans act like he's brilliant on the mic, when in reality he spends considerable time scripting his speeches so he comes off funny and cool and it shows. When he was humbled by Diaz the first time, he was lost for words on the mic and it was blatantly evident. Perhaps he should've spent a little time on what to say in the event he may have walked away the loser of the fight.

Pacing had nothing to do with it. He fought someone his own size and could take his punches. He didn't gas as much as he got rocked by Diaz, and trying to get the fight to the ground so he could get a chance to recover his senses failed miserably. He can trying conserving his energy all he wants, but if his chin can't take the shots, better cardio isn't going to save Conor.

If Conor has the cardio, and can handle the weight differences, and hes defense is better, its going to be a win and i think a very convincing win. Conor is more skilled i think he will prove it on the night. Nate is a good boxer, but if he can't land that left, he really has nothing else in the striking department to trouble Conor. Nate is all about that 1-2 nullify that hes average at best. The one concern is if he somehow brings Conor to the ground and beats Conor there? But who knows Conor may have learned a trick or two or more, training with that Dillion guy.,

I think gassing and pacing is just a bullshit excuse from Conor. Not efficient with his energy is just stupid talk trying to justify his loss while he was still half-dazed and trying to put the pieces together. Conor fans act like he's brilliant on the mic, when in reality he spends considerable time scripting his speeches so he comes off funny and cool and it shows. When he was humbled by Diaz the first time, he was lost for words on the mic and it was blatantly evident. Perhaps he should've spent a little time on what to say in the event he may have walked away the loser of the fight.

Pacing had nothing to do with it. He fought someone his own size and could take his punches. He didn't gas as much as he got rocked by Diaz, and trying to get the fight to the ground so he could get a chance to recover his senses failed miserably. He can trying conserving his energy all he wants, but if his chin can't take the shots, better cardio isn't going to save Conor.
Whatever the case dude, I hope its a good fight. Im paying for this one, and it better fucking deliver!!!!!

Whatever the case dude, I hope its a good fight. Im paying for this one, and it better fucking deliver!!!!!
I would be shocked if it wasn't a good fight, and yes, I enjoyed the first one a lot. I think Conor had a good run and was successful at FW, but got ahead of himself and went overboard calling out heavier guys. Now, we get to see what kind of fighter McGregor really is by seeing how he responds in overcoming adversity.

Back