More Jessamyn Duke photos because why not

FUNCTIONAL STRENNNGTTTHHH

Those things are cool though, not surprised they work well. I'm allergic to dairy so i'm going to invest in some Hemp Force in the coming year.

My functional strength went through the roof for grappling once I started using it, nex i want to get one of those maces they sell.

The curse of the woman fighter is that often they are lacking in the chesticle region.

Cooliox said:
Now if you look at Ronda type of figure - THAT is how a man is built. - Big broad shoulders, thick frame and big arms and stocky legs.

I don't think Ronda has a manly build either. Her shoulders aren't very wide compared to her hips, and her back and shoulders aren't very thick compared to her ass. She's fairly thick and muscular for a woman but, unlike a fit guy, she looks soft at the same time.

My functional strength went through the roof for grappling once I started using it, nex i want to get one of those maces they sell.

all strength is functional, but i'm glad you got stronger.

She's sexy.

Being tall and having a bodyfat that's not on par with the average American cheeseburger swallower doesn't make her "manly."

In fact the guys who find her "manly" are probably some of the least secure in their own masculinity.

She is very clearly a tall cute girl who likes to stay in shape.

Would bang until a solar flare kills us all.

This.

Dudes are threatened by a chick that is in charge and Jessamym knows what she wants and goes after it.

More power to her. She's pretty, fit and determined. Those are sexy qualities in a woman.

As I said, she's an athlete and her conditioning is prime for her profession. That, while still passable as a model due to her slim frame.

And Sumo wrestlers are in prime shape for their profession. Yet, oddly, very few women them attractive. Imagine that.

That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

No it's not.

The amount of "She's good looking, if you don't agree there's something wrong with you!" in this thread is hilarious.

And honestly her face doesn't even have that charm Jessamyn has.

"Charm"? Is that also a "fact"?

Depending on your tastes, on a good day she's a solid 7.

That said, would bang.

Last edited:
And Sumo wrestlers are in prime shape for their profession. Yet, oddly, very few women them attractive. Imagine that.

No it's not.

The amount of "She's good looking, if you don't agree there's something wrong with you!" in this thread is hilarious.

"Charm"? Is that also a "fact"?

Depending on your tastes, on a good day she's a solid 7.

That said, would bang.

Horrible example with Sumo wrestling. That's a special category where physique is different from all other sports. That too, it's medically and scientifically proven that having that kind of physique is unhealthy.

Track stars, basketball players, soccer, tennis, football, baseball, MMA, etc etc all work on athletes having minimal body fat and maximum functional muscle.

It IS a fact that she's near physical prime. It's not a fact that she's good looking. That is an opinion. I don't think you're reading carefully.

Meh, not going to waste my time with this again. Take it or leave it.

Aren't sumo wrestlers like rock stars in Japan?

Sure, that doesn't mean they are easy on the eyes, but still.

Sparring with Pegatron

jb4h1d.jpg

Rousey looks like she's taking a dump.

The curse of the woman fighter is that often they are lacking in the chesticle region.

MMA marketing expert Ronda Rousey is trying to help out by selecting her opponents according to cup size. Her analysis:

"I think she (Tate) probably wears a push-up bra under her sports bra. I think she just wears a push-up bra. That's my theory. With Cat (Zinagno) I don't know, because she has like, her side boob. It's not like I'm checking these girls out, but I notice things, that she's got kind of ... either some really awesome perky titties, or something else, I don't know. Maybe that's just what happens when you're a mom. You just get nice jugs."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back