More Jessamyn Duke photos because why not

jA169lubu97DB.png

LOLOL!! Another award-winning shoop from Loiosh!

Jessamyn is probably the cutest contestant in the house but sometimes she just doesn't look right. I think it's witchcraft.

She looks really cute in a girl-next-door way.
AonWNSxCAAEVL0v.jpg

Right? Then she takes off her clothes and insecurity issues hit fat sherdoggers like a freight train.

method=get&s=jessamyn-2.jpg

Annnd now she's no longer cute because she's in better shape than 90% of internet bloggers.

Right? Then she takes off her clothes and insecurity issues hit fat sherdoggers like a freight train.

The one with insecurity here is yourself, trying to control that everyone has to like what you like

Everything is matter of taste, you might like fat guys asses on women as well, who cares

The one with insecurity here is yourself, trying to control that everyone has to like what you like

Everything is matter of taste, you might like fat guys asses on women as well, who cares

Actually I'm speaking from a scientific and medical point of view.

As I said, she's an athlete and her conditioning is prime for her profession. That, while still passable as a model due to her slim frame.

That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

Now if you look at Ronda type of figure - THAT is how a man is built. - Big broad shoulders, thick frame and big arms and stocky legs.

And honestly her face doesn't even have that charm Jessamyn has. But hey, that's what allowed Ronda to capture an olympic medal and her MMA gold. Yea, but she sacrifices much more in the feminine department.

I'm not just speaking from my own opinion. Lets use the 'Hollywood' labeling. You could like a BBW, that's your business.

but the issue here is people keep saying Jessamyn looks like man. I disagree. I think that stems from insecurity. Plenty of women are built proper like this. You guys just probably haven't met many because that's usually at the gym.

My god you guys need to leave the internet and venture into real world territory.
I swear by me mum i want to wreck each and every single one of you.
These women are hideous and they look cute when they have a TON of make up on.
I typed that without breathing you bastards,shame on ye ALL.

Tate is the hottest chick on the show, period

Lol!!! At the white knights trying to save her.

We all like our women in a different way.

Tate is lean but still very feminine. She the best.

She looks really cute in a girl-next-door way.
AonWNSxCAAEVL0v.jpg

method=get&s=jessamyn-2.jpg

Annnd now she's no longer cute because she's in better shape than 90% of internet bloggers.

I'm not fat, and i don't like her body.

It's hilarious how some of you have to assign groups of people to justify that you like a girl who isn't that pretty.

I'm not fat, and i don't like her body.

It's hilarious how some of you have to assign groups of people to justify that you like a girl who isn't that pretty.

Your opinion is predicated on your insecurities you asshole. Eat more food motherfucker!

Your opinion is predicated on your insecurities you asshole. Eat more food motherfucker!

My muscles are bigger than yours and i weigh like 2 lbs.
I'd ragdoll Duke, you'd tap out 3 minutes in widdat garbage cardio you fuck

I think I'm more muscular than you right now. I'd have to pot shot you and use my old man strength early, because I will gas. If not, I'll put your hair nubs beez.

I'm straight up anabrolic bruh.
These lats are poppin'.

lol
Get on that hempforce and shroomtech+ bruh, you'll see the gains come out of thin air.

I don't even know what the fuck that shit is. Link? lol

Back