More Jessamyn Duke photos because why not

She's sexy.

Being tall and having a bodyfat that's not on par with the average American cheeseburger swallower doesn't make her "manly."

In fact the guys who find her "manly" are probably some of the least secure in their own masculinity.

She is very clearly a tall cute girl who likes to stay in shape.

Would bang until a solar flare kills us all.

She said in the show she used to model. She's got a Kate Moss type face.

Yea, let's sacrifice some conditioning and cardio by adding fats on an athlete so people at home don't feel so shitty about themselves and their significant fat-others.

Learn to read. A 6'1, 135-150 pound chick would LOOK better with 10 pounds more of bodyfat. I never said she should gain them.

Yea, let's sacrifice some conditioning and cardio by adding fats on an athlete so people at home don't feel so shitty about themselves and their significant fat-others.

Wow. You DO understand people are talking about the way she looks, right? Saying she'd look better if she gained a little soft weight isn't the same as saying she should do it...

And on topic, I think there's quite a few above average looking girls on the show, but I don't think she's one of them. But life would be dull if everyone had the same taste about everything.

She's objectively the most attractive girl to make it into the house, but Bethany Marshall and Colleen Schneider were better looking.

There's no such thing as "objectively" when it comes to how attractive someone is.

As far as WMMA goes the 8 that made it in are an attractive bunch & most (so far) seem like decent people
Even Shayna who came across bad at first seems very cool

For the people that thinks that Duke is sexy,hot etc.

Think you will like this muscular women to :

Cristiane-Cyborg-Santos.jpg

Wow. You DO understand people are talking about the way she looks, right? Saying she'd look better if she gained a little soft weight isn't the same as saying she should do it...

And on topic, I think there's quite a few above average looking girls on the show, but I don't think she's one of them. But life would be dull if everyone had the same taste about everything.

That's fucking ridiculous. She's almost at optimum shape. She looks damn fine the way she is now.

If some of you guys like chubby soft girls, then sure, that's your choice.

Like I said before, models her height are 100-110 pounds. She's not one of those cases.

But like I said, each to his own. Just saying that you should realize saying she would look better with more fats is ridiculous. She's near peak body conditioning for an athlete. She couldn't look better.

If rock groupies didnt mind Bach so feminine from Skidrow i guess we shouldnt complain about Jasmine either for being little manly? I dont know, i kinda like her and she has her women beauty but sometimes i just see a guy there

i hate to be that guy saying a girl isnt pretty on the internet...but i am just astounded by how many people are saying she is the most attractive girl...and then the pictures they post as evidence arent even flattering ones

Exactly. Listen man, I'm not saying she is hideous, but she is definitely not an attractive woman at all.

Hand to God the ugliest girl I have ever seen get hype. I swear to Christ you put someone on TV and half the population just flips a switch and says they are attractive.

This. She isn't ugly but she is the ugliest one to get so much hype and get so many people to call her attractive. She looks like Joe Lauzon had a sex change.

zomg guys

some people find her attractive, and some don't. geeeeettttt oveerrrr itttttttt

Jessamyn is probably the cutest contestant in the house but sometimes she just doesn't look right. I think it's witchcraft.

She's sexy.

Being tall and having a bodyfat that's not on par with the average American cheeseburger swallower doesn't make her "manly."

In fact the guys who find her "manly" are probably some of the least secure in their own masculinity.

She is very clearly a tall cute girl who likes to stay in shape.

Would bang until a solar flare kills us all.

Not being fat doesn't make you pretty. That's the go-to argument for those of you who are turned on by girls who aren't pretty. "WELL SHE'S NOT FAT LIKE THE AVERAGE AMERICAN". Okay, that's cool, neither is Tori Spelling. And yikes.

It's okay if you're attracted to a girl who isn't objectively pretty.

Back