More Jessamyn Duke photos because why not

I think she is attractive enough with her hair down and some makeup on.

She isn't making me drop my jaw or anything though.

She's cute but a little too buff. She does need to get some meat on her, legs and booty a bit then she could be really dope.

I don't think she's hot at all. She looks like Joe Lauzon imo

I think athletes (and anyone who really excels at their craft), both men and women, become significantly more attractive simply because high skill is attractive.

She looks good regardless, of course, but being a badass fighter helps too. Like, all the Sexyama comments - sure he's a handsome man but do you think if he was some random guy he'd get all that hype? (if the Akiyama stuff is ironic then oops, but I guess you get my hypothetical point!!)

i feel sorry for you guys who think shes "hot", i live in san diego and shes a 4-5 round these parts. very glad i dont live in the midwest where that girl would probably be a 9

That is a misconception, the university of iowa has some of the hottest girls in the world, and modeling agencies go to the mall of America in Minnesota to find models that have the healthy, wholesome look. Tall, healthy, with the German, Scandinavian looks.

I have been to San Diego and it is overrated when it comes to white girls, unless you like anorexia, leathery skin, and too much makeup. good looking Latina girls of course though.

There is something odd about her looks that make me waffle between thinking she is really hot or just kinda "ok" looking. I think Miesha is WAY hotter, but I do think Jessamyn is probably the prettiest female on the show as far as the competitors go.

Last edited:
The black baby kills it for me.

Me too.

The girls on the show are average to below average looking. Go to the mall and you'll find the same girls but a dime a dozen. No neck breakers here.

Last nights fight was damn good tho.

lololol

She doesn't look like that pic at all
That looks like her 19 yr old young sister if she had one

Pretty girl but that pic is deceiving

I guess any pic of a woman in makeup is deceiving. That's her done up. Just like any girl, she looks different when she has make up on than when she doesn't. She's still attractive either way.

Duke is definitely pretty as well.

Too skinny and no ass, she got the looks though and would definitely hit that, and Marina too.

I guess any pic of a woman in makeup is deceiving. That's her done up. Just like any girl, she looks different when she has make up on than when she doesn't. She's still attractive either way.

Duke is definitely pretty as well.

That pic is a severe difference from

Jessica-Rakoczy.jpg

Make-up is one-thing, but this pic makes her look half her age

6305647733_8d5bab3524_m.jpg

Not that she is ugly (or close), but that is not how she looks in real life

She looks like a long limbed goblin, how is she pretty in any way?

wow Edmond wearing a GSP-Shirt. He is getting more hateabel every time
i see him.

Not a hater, but this made me chuckle when I watched the fight. Zombie-mode!

udc1.jpg

I don't think she's pretty at all, but she's a sweet girl and a talented martial artist.
She's definitely not ugly, i'm just not getting the hype, but good for her.

disgustingly ugly

That pic is a severe difference from

Jessica-Rakoczy.jpg

Make-up is one-thing, but this pic makes her look half her age

6305647733_8d5bab3524_m.jpg

Not that she is ugly (or close), but that is not how she looks in real life
First pic :

- No make-up.
- Much more expression, meaning more facial contortion.
- After some work-out.
- Different lighting.
- From a much closer distance. The other picture is taken from so far away it obscures a lot of detail.

But yeah, she does look different. But it also looks the other picture was taken a longer while ago. From the show you could tell she has had a very stressful life and that adds years to someone. I don't think she looks 'hot' in the second pic to be honest, not a big fan of the poofy 'forehair' especially if you already have a pretty high forehead, makes it look even more disporportionate.

No.. Even Raquel is prettier than her.

Raquel is the hottest one.
Jessamyn is probably the ugliest except for peggy.

People sure have different taste that's all we can make of this.

She's pretty, but for some reason I've got the hots for peggy morgan for some reason. BAD

PeggyMorgan_Headshot_display_image.png

she could teep kick me all day <3

Back