More insights into Dillashaw's training methods...

Because professionals are used to train much harder / faster/ sophisticated. Its like to decide go mountaneering with an experienced alpinist. If he decides the route at his level you are fucked but it is his tour.
So if the newbies asked TJ to go light and he didnt well thats fucked, but I guess more in the way of just change training partners and he goes through his routine.

Thats why you have training groups with different skill level. If you go to the pros /experienced as a beginner or dont ask they go easy it really is your fault.
You get caught by kicks & punches that the other ones just slip and soften by head movement.

Practice wrestling / Judo with a beginner and put him to the experienced fighters. He will pretty certain leave the training injured without that being anyones fault than the beginners or head coach to let it happen.

And what I did not mention are the macho beginners with no or TMA background..etc who want to show how its done by attacking full force in the first sparring to go home and tell how they fucked up an mma fighter /pro.. Every gym gets them from time to time.They dont come to train but prove a point. In general they quit because of the hard training and if they try to injure they get a beatdown.
I understand your points, thanks

It is better to beat up the kids that want to do some sparring with UFC fighters than to go easy on them, based on the results of TJ and the rest of the team

I've got news for you - beating the brakes off nobodies isn't what made TJ successful.

Training with world class peers on his level helped him find success. Being a jackass that hurts lower level fighters doesn't benefit you.

Where theres smoke theres fire - too many people have noted that TJ went overboard in sparring.

The only snake was Uriah Faber, showing he would throw his friend under the bus and throw out serious accusations towards someone he called "friend". TJ never stooped to Uriah's level.

To actually think TJ was in the wrong in this whole scenario is crazy. Uriah showed he can clearly be quite the asshole.

if you think one side was only at fault, you're dumb - both sides fcked up in some ways, as is usually the case - no one looked good and no one looks good continuing to try to be proven right

if you think one side was only at fault, you're dumb - both sides fcked up in some ways, as is usually the case - no one looked good and no one looks good continuing to try to be proven right

I think my version is better than Dillasnake is the worst human being in life and lost the Cruz fight 50-45 because Dillasnake and snake this, snake that bullshit.

I've got news for you - beating the brakes off nobodies isn't what made TJ successful.

Training with world class peers on his level helped him find success. Being a jackass that hurts lower level fighters doesn't benefit you.

Where theres smoke theres fire - too many people have noted that TJ went overboard in sparring.
I was just being an asshole because these TAM members can't stop bitching about TJ

I was just being an asshole because these TAM members can't stop bitching about TJ

A number of people have come forward and said that TJ hurts guys in practice.

That isn't bitching.

A number of people have come forward and said that TJ hurts guys in practice.

That isn't bitching.
If it is common knowledge people who don't want to get hurt should not spar with him.
The bitching part is about every month someone from TAM come forward to give their opinion on something Dillashaw related.

Back