More insights into Dillashaw's training methods...

z3AQSPB.gif

oh, a TAM guy shitting on a former teammate

sorry if true tj is a piece of shit. I've been in the gyms a long time and most pro fighters I've trained with were exceptional traiNing partners and of course I've ran into average guys that were just like the way tj just was described. overall pathetic.

I'd hope a fighter wouldn't hold back on me
Well, I understand you, but these kids aren't pro fighters. I don't see the point in beating the shit out of them (as in going 100% in sparring sessions). He could seriously hurt one of them, and there are many intensity levels he could use if he wanted to give them a realistic experience...

Well, I understand you, but these kids aren't pro fighters. I don't see the point in beating the shit out of them (as in going 100% in sparring sessions). He could seriously hurt one of them, and there are many intensity levels he could use if he wanted to give them a realistic experience...
I suppose you're right

LOL Talk about hypocritical BS.. So they hated how Dillishaw trained yet Faber would have been more than happy to keep him there for the money he brought in. It was only when Dillishaw left for greener pastures that suddenly Faber and TAM had a problem with him.

this is what happens when you have a group of jocks and there isn't a lead trainer to put a stop to BS like this. Clown fest TAM used to be sounds like.

I don't see anything wrong with it, it's not like they can't stop the sparring if they get too hurt at one point

Its all rumours. So i don´t believe any of that shit.
People like hating on Dillashaw so they will probably suck it up like milk from their mom´s tits.

""And I’m like, ‘What the f-ck are you doing man, just chill out. These aren’t the people to be beating up on right now.’ That’s just the person he was.""
"Thats just just the person he was" LOL thats one of the most used sentences when a liar tries to start a rumour and say well he´s just like that unfortuantely, tried my best but what can you do.

This is really fishy - it may be true, Dillasahw may have killed thousands of people, but its all rumours and its not fair to let that affect a view on a fighter. It says more about the rumour spreaders. Besides they should be honoured to have someone who goes hard. its so annoying if someone comes and just wants to feel like a champ if you´re not going to put in the work. Sounds way too much of a lie about them crying on the matt and "hey you what the f--k you think you´re doing?" lol come on. At least try to make it sound true...

There´s always the chance that he is speaking the truth, but this is all rumours. And no story from how Dllashaw put it, so i ain´t believing this crap. Only a fool would believe it without hearing Dillashaw´s side of the story, but he´s probably tired of having to defend himself form all sort of crap being asked. Besides he became the champ. So all you fools calling him a snake in the grass because you just copy paste anything Mcgregor says to be "in" with the trend of worshipping his balls - you´re just sheep. You ain´t hating on all the others changing gyms here and there, besides he had a good reason for changing. People get so butthurt over someone leaving a team that goes for both mma, and especially the online gaming world. Get over yourself. He made the right choice obviously not sticking with that team.

i seem to remember a story of rick storys coach telling him to hurt and beat the shit out of some guy who was new to the gym because the guy was doing inexperienced things. guess story just beat the snot out of ihm

i believe mike pierce was the one who told the story and said he told the coach that he wasnt gonna do that.

In Russia they put you in a room witb a horse, a bear and an apple tree for 8 months. If you come out alive you get to kick pads.

this is what happens when you have a group of jocks and there isn't a lead trainer to put a stop to BS like this. Clown fest TAM used to be sounds like.

I agree. Everybody acts like Faber is this great guy but that should have been on him to stop it if they had a problem. The money Dillishaw brought in made it worth looking the other way. Suddenly Dilly leaves and all of TAM has a problem with how he trained? BS.

I agree. Everybody acts like Faber is this great guy but that should have been on him to stop it if they had a problem. The money Dillishaw brought in made it worth looking the other way. Suddenly Dilly leaves and all of TAM has a problem with how he trained? BS.
TAM seems to be a drama fest of manlets these days, I hope Cody turns out to be as good as advertised otherwise as a relevant fight team TAM might be history.

i seem to remember a story of rick storys coach telling him to hurt and beat the shit out of some guy who was new to the gym because the guy was doing inexperienced things. guess story just beat the snot out of ihm

i believe mike pierce was the one who told the story and said he told the coach that he wasnt gonna do that.
If said newbie was being a dick in the gym (which is common), a good beating should be in order. However, if it was just a newbie doing newbie, harmless things, then he is an asshole.

Back