More Impressive Win - JDS In First or Cain In Rematch?

Cain. Anyone can knock someone out in one punch at HW. Even Nelson could knock Cain out in one punch, but Cain would take it the majority of the time. I feel this is the case with JDS. JDS always has that chance to knock Cain out in the first round, but the majority of the time Cain will make it past said round and win an easy decision.

rematch hands down, it was a one sided beatdown.

How? JDS beat Cain the way most people thought he would and by using his best weapon, his striking. Just like Cain beat JDS using his best tools in the rematch.

Quick 1 hit finishes never show sign of skill. If you did it like 3 times in a row then it'd be skill. But once is not proof of skill. Just like kicking a basketball into the hoop but not being able to recreate it. Or a full court shot going in but not being able to recreate it. JDS was obviously not ready or skilled enough to stop Cain that fast again.

Both fights are very similar with only difference that Cain went to sleep right away when JDS was half awake for another 4 rounds. That's why JDS gets my respect.

Considering the way each of them won is the way they normally win, both.

This.

JDS versus Cain will always be a coin flip. Cain will generally be on top with points, but JDS can end the fight at any point. Last night, Cain didn't eat any huge shots. In a third match, he might.

Quick 1 hit finishes never show sign of skill. If you did it like 3 times in a row then it'd be skill. But once is not proof of skill. Just like kicking a basketball into the hoop but not being able to recreate it. Or a full court shot going in but not being able to recreate it. JDS was obviously not ready or skilled enough to stop Cain that fast again.

So JDS setting up a punch perfectly that KOed Cain in 64 seconds isn't a sign of skill? Interesting.

Velasquez for sure... the first fight showed what we already knew anyone can get caught at Heavyweight, the second fight showed who the better fighter is.

So JDS setting up a punch perfectly that KOed Cain in 64 seconds isn't a sign of skill? Interesting.

HA!

Clearly the punch MISSED Cain's CHIN and hit the back of his head. Lucky for JDS it did the job. Good for JDS. But it still is a fact that JDS could NOT do it AGAIN. JDS lacked the ability to do it again therefore there is more evidence that it was a punchers chance win.

JDS for me. Proved he can KO you at any moment. Cain in the rematch proved he can't finish a fight, and honestly left himself in danger a long time. Any betting man knows that there are a few instances out of 100 where JDS lands something on Cain in the later rounds of that fight that ends it

cain obviously. its also the more recent fight...

HA!

Clearly the punch MISSED Cain's CHIN and hit the back of his head. Lucky for JDS it did the job. Good for JDS. But it still is a fact that JDS could NOT do it AGAIN. JDS lacked the ability to do it again therefore there is more evidence that it was a punchers chance win.

lmao Someone doesn't know what the difference a fact and an opinion is. JDS can most certainly KO Cain again. Its idiotic to say he cain't

JDS for me. Proved he can KO you at any moment. Cain in the rematch proved he can't finish a fight, and honestly left himself in danger a long time. Any betting man knows that there are a few instances out of 100 where JDS lands something on Cain in the later rounds of that fight that ends it

Really? I think it showed the opposite, that JDS better land something early because in the later rounds he will barely have enough energy to defend himself.

Can't finish a fight?? Wow... I don't know what to say. Have you not seen his previous fights lol -_-

It doesn't take skill to throw a hard punch. It takes skill to outclass someone in every aspect.

The first fight easily. There is no way to look at Cain not being able to KO JDS as more impressive. It would be like saying when Cain caught JDS in the first round if he stayed down he would have been more impressive. Only Cain knob slobbers can twist this in to Cain being more impressive.

The FACT is JDS could NOT KO Cain 2 times in a row. Because he didn't. Therefore it is a FACT that JDS could NOT KO Cain 2 times in a row.

He did do it more than once. That is how the vast majority of JDS's fights go, against all levels of HW's. Again, the norm can't be a fluke.

Back