More impressive resume? (GSP/Silva/Jones)

GSP has some solid names on his resume but quite a few lightweights. He has never moved up either.

I would have to rank Anderson's as the best with Bones probably one or two fights away from taking the top spot.

Anderson & GSP are both going to fight again so things can move. They might even fight each other.

Jones has MWs on his resume and Jones never moved up, either. Your logic is flawed, bud.

Jones has MWs on his resume and Jones never moved up, either. Your logic is flawed, bud.

He does which is why I rank him below Anderson. It isn't flawed at all. In two wins time he will have the most title defences and will move to number one. If he loses he won't. Bud.

Jones, keep in mind he just blistered a top 2 HW coked out. That's my boy.

Had to go with GSP.

Edit: Shocked and pleased to see silva ranked 3rd. Where his resume rightfully puts him.

of course his resume is not indicative of his in octagon performance.

He does which is why I rank him below Anderson. It isn't flawed at all. In two wins time he will have the most title defences and will move to number one. If he loses he won't. Bud.

I disagree with your logic wholeheartedly.

GSP then Jones then Silva.

Jones is like a hair behind GSP. Silva? Please.

Anderson has LW's on his record as well.

He's just trying his best to make an argument for Anderson

I don't need to make an argument. It's more or less universal amongst most media. Hipster nonsense need not apply.

Bones will probably end up with the best resume. Everyone else will move to the category of 'P4P Greats'.

It's a tough call between GSP and Jones for sure, but if I'm forced to pick one I would have to say Jones.

Silva! He has beated people in multiple weight classes, the others have not.

I don't need to make an argument. It's more or less universal amongst most media. Hipster nonsense need not apply.

Bones will probably end up with the best resume. Everyone else will move to the category of 'P4P Greats'.

You do obviously, which is why you mentioned that GSP has fought a few lightweights without acknowledging Anderson has done the same, and he fights in a higher weight-class. Why not be consistent if you didn't have an agenda?

Anyway as this poll reflects early on, GSP and Jones have the better resumes.

Jones because he beat all these guys while smoking crack.

Hughes is the only win GSP has that rivals Hendo, Franklin, Forrest, Vitor.

Anyway peace ya big goofball. Lol.

Hughes win>Forrest win
Penn win>Forrest win
Hendricks win>Forrest win
Condit win>Forrest win

Probably more but just off the top of my head.

Yeah

Chuck, Rampage, Forrest, Rashad, Lyoto and Shogun (past 6 champs before Jones) all combined for 6 total title defenses.

Jones now has 8.

Lyoto defended against shogun
Rampage defended against Hendo
Chuck defended 4 times...

Back