More impressive current streak: Holloway, Wonderboy, Romero, or Ferguson?

Most impressive streak?

• Total voters

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Four contenders on really impressive winning streaks who may get passed up for the next title shot.

Max:
Will Chope (TKO)
Andre Fili (Sub)
Clay Collard (TKO)
Akira Corassani (KO)
Cole Miller (Dec)
Cub Swanson (Sub)
Charles Oliveira ("TKO")
Jeremy Stephens (Dec)
Ricardo Lamas (Dec)

Wonderboy:
Nah-Shon Burrell (Dec)
Chris Clements (KO)
Robert Whittaker (TKO)
Patrick Cote (Dec)
Jake Ellenberger (KO)
Johny Hendricks (TKO)
Rory MacDonald (Dec)

Yoel:
Clifford Starks (KO)
Ronny Markes (KO)
Derek Brunson (TKO)
Brad Tavares (Dec)
Tim Kennedy (TKO)
Lyoto Machida (KO)
Jacare Souza (Dec)

Ferguson:
Mike Rio (Sub)
Katsunori Kikuno (KO)
Danny Castillo (Dec)
Abel Trujillo (Sub)
Gleison Tibau (Sub)
Josh Thompson (Dec)
Edson Barboza (Sub)
Lando Vannata (Sub)

Holloway by far imo...

Ferguson only has 2 top 10's
Yoel has 2
Wonderboy has 2 now
Max has 4

Ferg doesn't belong in this discussion. All the other 3 have 2 top 5 wins and more than 2 top 10 wins.

Is this a serious question?

Yoel-Romero.jpg

Holloway by far imo...

Yoel has 1
Wonderboy has 2 now
Max has 4

WTF?

Yoel has 3 top 10 wins (Kennedy, Lyoto, Jacare) the latter 3 being top 5 at time Yoel beat them. Brunson and Tavares were top 15 as well.

Jake was also top 10 when Wonderboy beat him. Hendricks was #2 and Hory #3 when Wonderboy beat them, higher than anyone Max fought.

Holloway by far imo...

Yoel has 2
Wonderboy has 2 now
Max has 4

Lol what?!?!?!?

Holloway is one of the LEAST impressive on that list. His best win is over Oliveira and it wasn't even a legit win.

WTF?

Yoel has 3 top 10 wins (Kennedy, Lyoto, Jacare) the latter 3 being top 5 at time Yoel beat them.

Jake was also top 10 when Wonderboy beat him. Hendricks was #2 and Hory #3 when Wonderboy beat them, higher than anyone Max fought.

Are Kennedy and Machida really relevant now though?

MW is a far weaker division that FW, also Kennedy is now 11th

WTF?

Yoel has 3 top 10 wins (Kennedy, Lyoto, Jacare) the latter 3 being top 5 at time Yoel beat them. Brunson and Tavares were top 15 as well.

Rory was number one when thompson beat him.

Yoel should have lost to both- Kennedy and Jacare. It's between Wonderboy and Holloway and I'm leaning towards Wonderboy. If Holloway had fought and beaten Chad or Frankie, then I would give it to him.

I'd go with Wonderboy or Holloway since they have looked far more dominant and didn't need comebacks or was close to losing or arguably lost any fights

Yoel a close 3rd

Ferg distant 4th

Lol what?!?!?!?

Holloway is one of the least impressive on that list. His best win is over Oliveira and it wasn't even a legit win.

How are Lamas, Stevens, and Swanson less impressive than a UD against broken Rory, win over fat Johnny, and Ellenberger?

Wonderboy is the only one to beat a former champion of his weight class, so him.

Lol what?!?!?!?

Holloway is one of the LEAST impressive on that list. His best win is over Oliveira and it wasn't even a legit win.

Cub and Lamas are both clearly better wins than Charles.

Are Kennedy and Machida really relevant now though?

MW is a far weaker division that FW, also Kennedy is now 11th

They were relevant when Yoel beat them that's all that matters. Not their ranking 2 years later.

How are Lamas, Stevens, and Swanson less impressive than a UD against broken Rory, win over fat Johnny, and Ellenberger?

Cub just finished getting #ABUSED by Frankie, Lamas is inconsistent, Stephens was 1-2 going into the Holloway fight.

Dude has just come up at the right time.

Cub just finished getting #ABUSED by Frankie, Lamas is inconsistent, Stephens was 1-2 going into the Holloway fight.

Dude has just come up at the right time.

I guess that's why hes' won 9 in a row, and did better than any other FW against Conor... he's just lucky

Wonderboy has the single best win by far (Rory 50-45).

Tony Ferguson or Max Holloway for me. hard to choose between them 2.

A win over Hendricks and MacDonald says it. Wonderboy wins this discussion.

Back