More hated in their prime: Brock 0r JBJ?

Bones has been around longer, given people more time to whine.

Judging buy the buyrates I'd assume their were more Brock haters.

Jones ...... because he's. .... cocky.... yeah that's it

Jones, his hate is just less irrational.
I didn't like Brock much, but the vitriol he could inspire was nuts

Brawk dominates every "more" comparison. More hated, more loved, more popular, bigger, badder, everything. In his brief but ferocious reign as the heavyweight champion of the world, Brawk took MMA to heights it shall never reach again.

I liked Brock, not a fan of Jon. I respect him obviously.

I'd say it's close.

I think the hate is different. Brock was thought to be bringing WWE-style heel acting and not deserving of a place on the roster.

Bones has too many stories about being fake and hypocritical combined with his confident/arrogant attitude plus the whole religious aspect which sends Shertards into spasms.

I think Bones hate is worse. Basically, people hated on Brock's character, but they're hating on Jones as a person.

The Bones hate is way worse than anything Brock inspired. It's taking on biblical proportions. If he beats Gus or Rumble convincingly in his next fight I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jonny gets shanked at the after party.

I'd say Brock. I know this is anecdotal, but I remember watching Brock's fight against Carwin and everyone in the room of 10ish was rooting for Carwin, and rooting hardcore at that. The hate for Brock by non-WWE'rs was deep. By contrast, I'd say my buddies and I were split about 50-50 last night.

I think JBJ is hated more to be honest. Not including my personal opinion.

I never hating on jones again, he did everything right after the fight.

At the press conference he wasn't phony, He didn't hug dc or console him at all.

7LxyeF8.gif

Jones and Lesnar are on a par and it is for one reason. They are absolutely full of themselves!

Brock always had a lot of fans, I'd say Jones is much more hated.

I never hating on jones again, he did everything right after the fight.

At the press conference he wasn't phony, He didn't hug dc or console him at all.

This should be all former Jones haters response.
I used to be the guy who didn't care for Jon's personality much. He always came off like as vanilla and PR controlled as football players. Now at least he seems to be being himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back