More Game Show Fun W/ Overeem, Hunt, & Sapp: Tug Of War

Sapp is a big dude. I wonder how Overeem takes losing all these strength contests (just watched him arm wrestle Sapp earlier).

The 50-70 pound weight difference probably allows him to take it a little better

id like to see a UFC version of this but i bet they are too pussy

Of course Sapp finds a way to throw the competition. Great job by Hunt, that was fun to watch.

Nope, technique, low center of gravity.. mark figured it out quickly

bob used str but lost to technique and so did the strongman guy with his posture
the 2nd sumo also was doing right until he decided to pull the rope in losing his balance/form to hunt.

Honestly, Japanese people have some weird ass entertainment. Tug of war? Lol, that is awesome.

he loses because he CHOOSES to lose. this kind generous man would rather let other people have inflated ego's then running around proving just how amazing he is. he knows he has the strength of a Norse God but chooses to hold back for the sake of all mankind. you SHOULD be thanking him. if he went on a rampage Japan would be screem "Look its Godzilla!"

How is this gimmick still around?

he loses because he CHOOSES to lose. this kind generous man would rather let other people have inflated ego's then running around proving just how amazing he is. he knows he has the strength of a Norse God but chooses to hold back for the sake of all mankind. you SHOULD be thanking him. if he went on a rampage Japan would be screem "Look its Godzilla!"

Yawn.

Thought Mark Hunt would lose for sure against that Russian guy, he got that Samoan power.

Hunt by low center of gravity FTW

Hunto has bigger legs than Sapp. I enjoy these gameshows

Fun but its a joke show not a real strength contest.
Anyway was glad to see Hunto win :)

Wasn't expecting hunto to win like that but not too surprized I geuss...who's the football player?? Didn't know they had an asain football leugue but I geuss that's just the ignorance talkin lol guy gave hunt hell though props

Mark Hunt is a mountain! I don't know what the grand prize was, but I'll assume it's a hundred more of the hat he was wearing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back